Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy lady Subrina (Vivastreet) Belfast  (Read 4165 times)

Offline Puntmandan

External Link/Members Only

Well after a long time I’m back in a position to be punting again unfortunately!

Rang Subrina to arrange a meeting for an hour at £120. She was very friendly and helpful on the phone. Was told a place to go and ring 10 mins before our arranged time.
Got there a bit late about 5 mins before time and rang. She was understandably angry thinking I wasn’t gonna show and I thought I missed out. I think some people would be annoyed at this point and she would probably just cancel the whole thing but I apologised and was nice about and she softened up and directed me to the door.

Subrina answered door in normal clothes but understandable as it was the main door to a set of apartments so points for discretion! She looked good still though.

She was very friendly and chatty, directed me to the bedroom and bathroom to freshen up. Sorted out paperwork and she went to get changed.
She came in dressed very sexy and I can say the pictures are very accurate.

She looked amazing and we got talking about what was in store.
She doesn’t do kissing or OWO if they are deal breakers for you then now you know.

I enjoyed covered oral but we all know it doesn’t beat the real thing. Done some 69 which she seemed to enjoy or else faked it very well!
On to some doggy and finished.

Lay down and chatted some more. She’s a good talker and fun person.

Switched the talking to bit of playing to get ready for round 2.

Some doggy and missionary here. Thought I wasn’t gonna get there but she was able to finish me off with a great HJ.

Talked some more and wasn’t rushed to get dressed or anything. Got my full hour and then some for sure
Left happy!

So overall good comms and directions, fun chatty person, sexy looking woman with great fake tits, good shag and not a clock watcher. I’d say £120 is pretty good value for all that especially with prices at the moment!

Would recommend and will probably return at some stage

Offline bongobongo101

Offline Puntmandan

Are her tits really fake?

Yeah she’s had work done to them has the underboob scars but very good job and they felt great
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 02:35:07 am by Puntmandan »