Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sharm El Shiekh, Egypt  (Read 2882 times)

Offline yaa tere

Been a while since I have been to Sharm, used to be my favorite spot for ages, this time my accommodation was far from Neema Bay, till I decided to take a quick visit only last day of my stay, the promenade was fine till I was approached by a pretty Egyptian girl with a nice figure for massage, we went to a creepy shop around Neema Bay, there was approached by a nice tattooed pierced Egyptian girl mid 20`s (which is not common in Egypt) paid 400EGP around 15-20 GBP, went to a room, no door only a curtain, the massage was shit, but the girl was fun talking to, as I speak some good arabic, she was flirty and light headed as she told me she had 4 vodka drinks, went to buisness if she do extra she said yes for 600EGP 30GPB, gave me head with nice hand movement then she went DFK, started getting to her boobs but she said she can't do it all here, came in her mouth after a good blowjob and we chatted she said if I have a house she can come over, was leaving next morning and that a nice end to my holiday.

Offline catweazle

Nice review but a few full stops and paragraph breaks would make it less ' breathless '.