Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Carol Dias - Bolton  (Read 4208 times)

Offline mrimmer511

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a few weeks ago. Ground floor flat in central Bolton. Nice inside, fairly clean and tidy.
Carol was dressed in nice lingerie. Sorted the cash: £150 for 1hr and got down to it. Her pictures are very accurate. I think her hair was a wig but it didn't bother me. She's definitely a larger lady but that's fine with me! Lots of enthusiastic FK and OWO both ways. She had a really great technique. She made all the right noises when I returned the favour too. Her hygene was perfect and cock was a nice size and thickness.

Moved on to her fucking me. She only seemed to want to do doggy which isn't my favourite but I didn't mind. Bent me over the bed and started slow but ended up going quite fast and hard which was good. She came in the bag in me which was quite hot.

Then I returned the favour and did the same.

Was only there about 35-40 mins in the end. Had a nice chill and chat but didn't feel up for any more as was exhausted! Very nice girl, definitely enjoys what she does. No rushing or anything at all. I'd definitely go back when she's next here.

Offline english1000

Are the photos very flattering to how large she is? She looks well proportioned in the photos rather than fat, but quite short.