Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where have all the Thai girls gone ...  (Read 6842 times)

Offline wonky

Before Christmas we were inundated with them on AW and vivastreet but so far this year it's been dry :(  I've contemplated the Chinese shop but not been comfortable going there for a while.

Jenny is still here but I like a change of scenery  :D

The massage section on here seems to be doing well but I prefer more intimate

Offline joninbristol

Before Christmas we were inundated with them on AW and vivastreet but so far this year it's been dry :(
:

We've seen similar in the south west - it seems that Thai SPs almost move around as a group.
I noticed how many there were in Wales before Christmas too, wonder where they've gone (only so I can ask work to post me there for jobs mind !).
:hi:

Offline Punting_Mad

Search sa postcode on adultwork.. several girls there . 2 new this week .

Offline clevertrevor

Sara 4 u has turned up in Swansea now as well, she looks rather nice. Don't know if she does full service as she only advertising massage.  No phone number to ask either

Offline Punting_Mad

She used to .I had the pleasure a long time ago.. but I think she only does H.e. now.. but haven't seen her for many years..

Offline Punting_Mad

External Link/Members Only
This one looks gorgeous too and definitely does full service according to her profile

Offline wonky

I was tempted to head west. Neath always seems to have a regular girl or two

Offline clevertrevor

The trouble with a lot of the Thais these days is most charge the standard £70-80 half hour but then want extra £20 for owo.   That coupled with the lack of any kissing doesn't make them good value at all and puts them In the price range of top girls in Cardiff.
As for Vivian,. You can add at least 20 years to the claimed age of 29. (age "not specified" on aw)

Offline Punting_Mad

Offline clevertrevor

I've met her several times yes but never for any services

Offline welshpunter17

This one too....

she's been here a while, never showed a phone number so I'm assuming a parked profile

Offline Corus Boy

New one in Cardiff today....

Did you read the thread title carefully?

YaYa profile says;

Gender    Male

:lol:

Offline clevertrevor

Missed that!!  I think it's probably a mistake

Offline Takeapunt81

Did you read the thread title carefully?

YaYa profile says;

Gender    Male

:lol:

Says girl in description

Offline Proton

Missed that!!  I think it's probably a mistake

Go on!! So you can tell us all if was MALE or FEMALE when you write your review  ;)

Offline clevertrevor

Can't be bothered seeing her, doesn't look anything special and will be the usual .....  No kissing, extra money for this n that

Offline Proton

Can't be bothered seeing her, doesn't look anything special and will be the usual .....  No kissing, extra money for this n that

No kissing, extra money for this n that, yes I would very much agree with you on refection  :thumbsdown:                Onwards & Upwards ;)

Offline clevertrevor

another 2 turned up today that completes the trio that they travel at.
who knows who you will see but my text records point to this review....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=300289.0

Offline Proton

A really nice thought but extremely unlikely, they are who they are  "another 2 turned up today that completes the trio that they travel at". :dash:

Offline clevertrevor

This week's Thai offering has arrived...
Mixed reviews and she's over 50 by the sounds of it

Offline Milf Hunter

Angela's back if anyone's interested....

She looks great, but your review doesn’t fill me with confidence.

Offline MR-UK

not seen a good asian for awhile that for sure.

try to make a arrangement with jenny ( 2 weeks ago) and i gotta say i was giving the run around . confirm booking got to her flat
no answer, then 1 hour later got a message saying " I was busy where are you , you come now or don t , up too you "  in which
i reply " i came on time but you seem to be out " then  she reply " i have many friend not only you "

charming ^^

can only imagine she was having a off day

if i was a complete bastard i would of given her a neg review but i thought sod it . she only human all have are crap days
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 10:52:12 am by MR-UK »

Offline Punting_Mad

I think you probably got gazumped and she was having it from somebody else ..

Offline MR-UK

I think you probably got gazumped and she was having it from somebody else ..

mostly likely mate . seen her ton of times . when she 1st came  here.  we all have bad days . no harm no foul .
i saw another WG in the same road afterwards ^^

Offline L2001

I've been keen on seeing Jenny in Swansea for a while. To anyone who has seen her, are her breasts natural or enhanced? Would be my first FS punt, so plucking up the courage...

Offline clevertrevor

I've been keen on seeing Jenny in Swansea for a while. To anyone who has seen her, are her breasts natural or enhanced? Would be my first FS punt, so plucking up the courage...
I've never seen her but spider sense tells me she'd not be much good

Offline MR-UK

new bird called rita

just show up anyone been and seen her ?

Offline clevertrevor

New one on me, don't recognize her at all

Offline clevertrevor

Messaged her earlier, had a rather uninterested reply so I don't think I'll bother

Offline Dan Dastardly

Messaged her earlier, had a rather uninterested reply so I don't think I'll bother
Her viva street ad is written in the same style as hot Jenny’s

Offline clevertrevor

Very much so looking at both, last line is identical.
I'm well aware that someone else writes the ads for these girls and rarely are you texting the actual girl which why it's always hit or miss with them.  Usually miss

Offline clevertrevor

2 new arrivals on Viva Street this week.  This one...
She wants extra for owo so can fuck off!
And this one....

Second girl is jeen who is a bit of a superstar in Leicester, just search jeen and a lot of very positive reviews

Offline clevertrevor

Meena is showing as being in Cardiff today. This girl has got such good reviews that I was considering going to Birmingham to see her before Xmas. Just hope she hasn't parked her profile in Cardiff as there's no phone yet.

Offline wonky

No phone number so assume profile parked.. hopefully for a visit here.

Offline clevertrevor

I still had her number saved, text this morning but no reply

Offline mike.ornello

New Thai girl - External Link/Members Only
0 reviews but she registered 26th of February so quite new SP
Fancy to try BUT lack of services is puttin me off

Offline clevertrevor

Just reviewed her

Offline MR-UK

i review this girl its was really good for me .  defo seems like she new and does nt know want to offer kissing wise . i see that its been remove from her profile
body on her was all good ^^^ 

Offline clevertrevor

2 new girls this week....
Prices up to £80/half hour plus extra £20 for owo, no kissing allowed.  I give up with them!!

Offline Dan Dastardly

I find it fascinating that probably over half these girls post sorry ‘no black guys ‘ I’m not black but wouldn’t see them on principle, they wouldn’t last long in other professions. Always says due to bad experience, as if they haven’t had bad experience with white guys.
Where do they draw the line ? Say if you’re slightly coffee coloured ?

Offline PMAC123

I find it fascinating that probably over half these girls post sorry ‘no black guys ‘ I’m not black but wouldn’t see them on principle, they wouldn’t last long in other professions. Always says due to bad experience, as if they haven’t had bad experience with white guys.
Where do they draw the line ? Say if you’re slightly coffee coloured ?

Haha they're just straight up racist, there is no bad experience at all. Like you said, even if they did have a bad experience it doesn't add up. It's always in their FAQs too as if "do you see black people" is a valid question in any situation
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 02:47:31 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline Dan Dastardly

Haha they're just straight up racist, there is no bad experience at all. Like you said, even if they did have a bad experience it doesn't add up. It's always in their FAQs too as if "do you see black people" is a valid question in any situation
Yes quite racist or their cocks are too big 🤣🤣🤣

Offline billybob69

Racist, yes. But as a bit of context Thai hookers on the whole tend to be poorly educated girls from the sticks. They rarely come into contact with outsiders when they are growing up. Add into the mix 'Thai logic' (or lack of it) and the myth goes around Thai girls that ALL black men have HUGE cocks. Thai's have an obsession with bodies (size, shape, colour) and they are conditioned to believe that pale skin is beautiful and darker skin is ugly. So in their view they are an unattractive man that is likely to injury their primary source of income (their pussy).

Before you judge them, remember that only a few decades ago racism was so common amongst the British that laws had to be brought in to ensure equal treatment regardless of race.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Racist, yes. But as a bit of context Thai hookers on the whole tend to be poorly educated girls from the sticks. They rarely come into contact with outsiders when they are growing up. Add into the mix 'Thai logic' (or lack of it) and the myth goes around Thai girls that ALL black men have HUGE cocks. Thai's have an obsession with bodies (size, shape, colour) and they are conditioned to believe that pale skin is beautiful and darker skin is ugly. So in their view they are an unattractive man that is likely to injury their primary source of income (their pussy).

Before you judge them, remember that only a few decades ago racism was so common amongst the British that laws had to be brought in to ensure equal treatment regardless of race.
I’ve been to Thailand many times and a lot of girls I have spoken to would love darker skin.
My question is what happens if you turn up and say you’re 30% black and 70% white ?

Offline billybob69

I’ve been to Thailand many times and a lot of girls I have spoken to would love darker skin.
My question is what happens if you turn up and say you’re 30% black and 70% white ?
Interesting. I'm yet to meet a Thai girl that would prefer to have darker skin herself. The reasons for that are explained in more detail here -

The one Thai girl that I saw her in the UK did see black guys but she always asked their condom size beforehand. If it was a size that would 'break her' she declined the request. But again that was a form of prejudice in itself as the assumption was that all black guys have big cocks.

You explain that the last 3" of your cock is the black part and that you will only use the 7" of the white part?