Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peachy_Bum - Basildon  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

Surprised to see no reviews of this lady as profile has been up since May’21.

Planning on visiting so will report back. In the meantime any intel would be appreciated.

Offline unclepokey

I'm surprised not to see more reports on this fantastic bottom and tight arse and pussy. Her face isn't shown but who the fuck cares with a bottom like that.

Offline Condominium

I'm surprised not to see more reports on this fantastic bottom and tight arse and pussy. Her face isn't shown but who the fuck cares with a bottom like that.

Precisely!

Offline Magner

She has just changed to a new profile, link above to old profile and reviews on here can be seen via it, hope that helps guys.

Offline fastnet

Some years ago this was a very sexy lady
Things have gone downhill since then.
Timewaster

Offline Condominium

She has just changed to a new profile, link above to old profile and reviews on here can be seen via it, hope that helps guys.

That’s extremely helpful - sincere thanks.

Offline Condominium

Some years ago this was a very sexy lady
Things have gone downhill since then.
Timewaster

Can you expand on that? I’ve read the reviews and she clearly has reliability issues but I’ll have a plan B in mind. Is she into drugs etc (strange hours, loud rock music quoted etc).. why the decline?

Offline fastnet

Drugs and I am fairly sure there is a pimp / controlling boyfriend on the scene.

I did text some while back and she texted back said to phone her as her phone did not accept texts ?!
When I did ring I got some bloke rambling on about trying to book a hotel but the fuckers wouldn't listen.

Maybe someone should give her another go, but I will not be wasting my time.

Offline Condominium

I was planning to give her a go, but just too many red flags over the various profiles she’s created.
Thanks again for the helpful intel.

Offline oneeyesnake

Saw her years ago, did not provide all services agreed. So defo no thanks from me.

Offline Band1t

She’s the one that rubbed chilli sauce on my cock for her cock torture which was interesting to say the least.

Offline Condominium

She’s the one that rubbed chilli sauce on my cock for her cock torture which was interesting to say the least.

Did she also fist you with her ‘small hands’ which now seems to be on offer?