Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentines Peterborough  (Read 2224 times)

Offline mandy18

Has Valentines in Peterborough closed down? I have been there a few times this week , but it seems deserted.

I have tried search engines for more info, but no joy, but it mentions Charlotte House in Peterborough.

I would be grateful for any info.

Offline Barry chuckle

Hi there, yes it closed down in August 2020 after a short reopening after lockdown 1. I have seen a few of the girls that used to work there either independently or at other parlours and from what I can make out is that it changed hands during the first lockdown and once it reopened they struggled to get enough staff, just before it shut one of the girls that had been on the rota for some time there didn’t speak to fondly of the management and was on the brink of leaving also. A shame really as there were some good sp’s  that got in there. Haven’t heard anything about this Charlotte house but one girl close to the time of closing said it could return but wouldn’t be any time soon.
And that’s all I’ve got, Chuckle out

Offline Loadsacum

I use to see Scarlett or Lara, do you know if they are working anywhere please?

Offline Barry chuckle

Yeah Lara at softtouch bodyworks in Northampton and also as Becky at gfe in Sheffield. Scarlet is down as pixie at massage Northampton and is also on the rota at oasis massage. Both pop up on rotas of various parlours around the east mids area

Offline mandy18

Yeah Lara at softtouch bodyworks in Northampton and also as Becky at gfe in Sheffield. Scarlet is down as pixie at massage Northampton and is also on the rota at oasis massage. Both pop up on rotas of various parlours around the east mids area
Thanks for the info, I believe it was Laura i saw last time I went there, pretty good if I remember correctly.

Offline Barry chuckle

Yeah Lara is good shag, seen her quite a few times. Even made a couple of  trips to Northampton to see her, as a side the last time I saw her which was probably about 3 months ago now she wasn’t offering owo any more but still a decent punt

Offline Loadsacum

Thanks for that Barry, I often wondered what had happened to those two.👍