Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info request riveronknees  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Spearce

Got a meet up planned with River on knees
External Link/Members Only later in the week, there's only one review of her (and her mistress) on here from 2019 so was wondering if anyone had any info /opinions to share?

I will post my own review in due course

Offline Rated123

Try Jason and Zara, Double Cream on aw
Based in Evesham not far from Redditch

Offline proton.punter

Got a meet up planned with River on knees
External Link/Members Only later in the week, there's only one review of her (and her mistress) on here from 2019 so was wondering if anyone had any info /opinions to share?

I will post my own review in due course

Did you see her/post a review yet?

Online SirBlaze

I've met her in person in a social context only, ergo no review, she's more a strawberry blonde rather than a bright ginger she is petite and has a spankable arse, she seemed very friendly but i reiterate again this was all in a social setting at the time.
oops i thought this was a new post not an old one my bad . . .
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 11:02:17 pm by SirBlaze »

Offline proton.punter

oops i thought this was a new post not an old one my bad . . .

Yes I did resurrect an old post sorry, just wondering if there was any more info on her...thanks for the info.

Offline Colston36

Yes I did resurrect an old post sorry, just wondering if there was any more info on her...thanks for the info.

What exactly do you want to know? I have seen her a few times going back to 2028 and reviewed too.

Offline bonham

What exactly do you want to know? I have seen her a few times going back to 2028 and reviewed too.
Ive just woke up and think Ive been asleep since 2022 what year is it now please  :unknown:

Offline Colston36

Ive just woke up and think Ive been asleep since 2022 what year is it now please  :unknown:

Very droll. When you get to my age a decade here or there makes little or no difference.

Offline shed

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline proton.punter

I was just wondering does she people/couples on her own, or just with her mistress? I guess I should message her directly..

Offline Roadster

I was just wondering does she people/couples on her own, or just with her mistress? I guess I should message her directly..

Profile says she does solo work as well as double sessions with the domme.

Offline Diggingdeep

I haven’t seen her but been trying to arrange a meet, very slow comms / some read and ignored. She does do solo bookings I understand. If I progress a booking will review

Offline Billy no mates

I haven’t seen her but been trying to arrange a meet, very slow comms / some read and ignored. She does do solo bookings I understand. If I progress a booking will review

Same here, I have contacted but no response as of yet, she hasn’t logged into AW for about a week.

Offline bonham

Very droll. When you get to my age a decade here or there makes little or no difference.
  :D :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 10:36:25 pm by bonham »

Offline Diggingdeep

Disappointed with this 1, booking never progressed due to poor comms, messages read on AW but not replied to  :dash:

Offline Billy no mates

Disappointed with this 1, booking never progressed due to poor comms, messages read on AW but not replied to  :dash:

Exactly the same here

Online Placebo88

The part in her profile that says private rooms and Dungeon are available for booking is confusing. Who books the room and who pays for it? Is it additional to her listed fees? If she works from a club that isn't great for discretion either. All sounds more complicated than it's worth.

Offline Colston36

The part in her profile that says private rooms and Dungeon are available for booking is confusing. Who books the room and who pays for it? Is it additional to her listed fees? If she works from a club that isn't great for discretion either. All sounds more complicated than it's worth.

Not in the least complicated, though it sounds it.

I have seen her about 5 times, before and after she went to the club, whose mistress/manager is her domme.

I have been with her on my own, with her domme and with another woman and her domme in a piss-and whip-a-thon.

The club is very large with private spaces and perfectly discreet and usually empty in  the afternoon when I've been there. You don't have to rent a room there.

Haven't seen her for a few weeks as I have 4 others I see, well,  five if you count a couple.

And no, I'm not her pimp, agent, cheerleader, promoter, cousin, grandpa  but I do like her.