Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna138: British Milf in Finchley North London  (Read 1732 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6426339) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline DoneInTen

External Link/Members Only

Working Girl: Sienna138
Punt: 15mins for £70

Christmas greetings gentlemen. I hope this review finds you all well..maybe even a little drunk and/or in the beginning stages of a food enduced coma.

And if that is the case, get yourself a few more chicken goujons and samosas from the party platter, fill up your cup with some more of your favourite tipple, while i inform you all of my latest encounter.

After initally making contact with Sienna over WhatsApp last Sunday, and then immediately being asked to submit my age, ethnicity, and star sign, i should've known that she was a bit of an oddball. Nevertheless, i submitted the required criteria, and quickly recieved a response asking "do you know what I look like?" to which i replied no, and then shortly there after, two selfies and a body picture arrived (not too sure about the rules of sharing private content/the selfies she sent me...admin/mods...if I'm allowed, let me know and I'll post them underneath this review) 👍

We tried to arrange a meet for that evening but just as we were discussing a time for the venue, she stopped replying for an hour or so, which she later on blamed on "leaving her mobile phone in the Uber and having a nightmare trying to get it back." 🙄

Fast foward a few days to Friday just gone, and with not much on and a hard on which needed servicing, i tried her again. She said the later the better so we agreed on a midnight meet.

With the address in hand i rocked up to a well know hotel chain in the heart of Finchley. Being late night and all, i just dumped my car anywhere as parking was no issue. Still in the car, i call her and tell her I'm outside, and she explains to me that she has left the key card for her room outside the entrance to the building next to the hotel....? My confusion is soon alleviated when several pictures arrive via WhatsApp with where the key should be, the entrance to her hotel and her room number. And just as they are in the pictures, is exactly where the key is in real life.

So i find her room card/key, let myself into the hotel, up into the lift and let myself into the room.

I'm greeted by a white woman, who looks like shes in her late 40s (she later tells me she's 54), about 4'10 to 5'0, slim in size with a short black dress, no bra or knickers on with nice natural perky breasts.

And from here on in, it's all pretty much downhill in terms of the punt.

She tells me to come and sit down and we'll get started once the film "The Bodyguard" finishes playing on the telly, and that she gets really emotional watching the ending. 🤨

"Odd"...i thought. But I've been known to wear different socks that didn't match 😄 so i just sat on the bed.

She then begins to speak about the film, her day, and a punter who she had refused for bareback anal (she did mention that the punter saw her name on a BB thread on UKP) with absolutely no form of coherent pause for breathe between each subject and jumping from one story to another, before jumping back to the previous story. This went on for at least 10-15mins.

"Odd"...i thought. But even 007 raised an eyebrow when the little korean fella took his bowler hat off and threw it a marble statue 😏 So i waited for her to calm down.

But she never.

This incoherent ramble went on right the way through the entire punt. Even during the action.

This may sound stupid...but at one point, i honestly thought that she was an undercover police officer and that the boys in blue were going to kick the door off any second, because the way she kept pacing up and down while rambling about nonsense and checking her phone every few minutes, i was almost sure it was a delay tactic waiting for back up to arrive as it was the most unnatural thing I've ever seen.

Then she brought my attention to the window by almost forcing me to have a drink, when she pulled back the closed curtain and on the window ledge there was a bottle of Absolut Vodka and 4 bottles of beer, with lemonade and coke (i can only imagine mixers for the vodka). Again, she got really upset and pissy when i refused a drink, after she poured herself a large vodka with absolutely minimal coke, so i filled up a glass that she gave me, which had already been drunk out of/used. So i pretended to drink out of it while she went to the toilet. As she done so, i emptied it out of the window.

While she was in the toilet i heard her sniffing and coughing, and when she came back out she was continually wiping her nose and taking short sharp inhales/sniffs.

"Odd"...i thought. Its either Johnson's talcum powder, or Pablo's pure powder.

At this point, any self respecting punter should've walked, but she's been on my hotlist for god knows how long and i really just wanted to fuck her, especially now I knew that she couldn't be an undercover officer after drinking and taking "booger sugar" ❄️❄️👃🏽

I got to the point where i was getting fed up of her coke and alcohol induced ramble and i suggestively but politely told her time is kicking on and to lie down next to me and get her kit off. At this point, this was the closest i had been to her and she absolutely stunk of alcohol, which was really off putting.

She started waffling on about some nonsense with regards to her nipples, sucking them and biting them gets her going, but don't pull them because it hurt. Anyways, i start sucking them and fingering her which lasted only a few minutes because she 'warned' me that she was "well horny, and needed a fuck. And if i made her come quickly, then she'll need to fuck me right away" 🥱😴 As i said, it lasted a few minutes and she pulls my fingers out and squirts on the bed suggesting thats never happened before..yea okay 🙄👍 Not only do i have to contend with the smell of alcohol coming from her mouth, i now have to deal with the fermented stale and sweaty smell of her pussy juice all over my hand.

At this point she gives me the condom and tells me to rip it open and put it on, while she lubes herself up. She then tells me sit up against the headboard on the bed while she squats in cowgirl and fucks me. Again, this goes on for a few minutes where she squirts again, twice, but at this point I'm thinking two things; 1) she needs a nappy on because shes incontinent, and 2) I've somehow, inadvertently, signed up for watersports, because there's no way i wanted that fermented smell all over my groin area.

So now, not only am I pissed off.
I've now, also been pissed on.

I'm just about ready to wrap this punt up because it seems like its been a catalogue of errors from start to finish, so i skip past the fact that she hasn't even sucked me off at all, and i tell her to get in doggy, and i pound her pussy until i shoot my load.

As I'm getting ready, again, she starts with the verbal diarrhoea of absolutely nonsensical topics and conversation. This time i cut her short because I'm really not interested in hanging about. Post nut clarity has well and truly kicked in by this point and i just want to get out of there, get home and bathe in dettol.

From entrance into the hotel room until i left, it was about 40-45mins.

Any other working girl, and i would've said i had a right result, but not with her. The action lasted about 15mins, which is fair, as that's what I paid for, but the other 30mins of drug  and alcohol fueled bullshit and ramble was very unnecessary.

If party girls are your thing, and that's what floats your boat, then by all means go and see her.

But i certainly won't be back again. Ever.

Xmas Edition Punt with a Cokehead: Completed it mate.

D.I.T.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Funny / well written... I like your style. Sorry she did not live up to it!

Offline Gunner98

I remember itching to see her last year as I love MILF's but was put off by her due to her comms which is still the same XD. Plus I remember a bareback thread on her and I wouldn't be surprised if she offered it to you the next time round you pop by. Hard skip XD

Offline Alexmck

Entertaining read while eating the goujons, samosas and remaining pigs in blankets

Sorry to hear about the shit punt

Offline DoneInTen

Entertaining read while eating the goujons, samosas and remaining pigs in blankets

Sorry to hear about the shit punt

My own fault really, i should've left after Colombia's finest made an appearance.

Anyway more importantly...i see you're a man of culture, with the pig in blankets, goujons and samosas.

Question is...Quality Street, Roses, Celebrations or Heroes?

Offline Alexmck

My own fault really, i should've left after Colombia's finest made an appearance.

Anyway more importantly...i see you're a man of culture, with the pig in blankets, goujons and samosas.

Question is...Quality Street, Roses, Celebrations or Heroes?

If no other foods involved that day - Celebrations, Quality Street then Roses

If eaten shortly before - Quality Street, Celebrations then Roses

Might explain the pained look from most girls when they open the door

Never had Heroes

Online Smithchrissmith

Haha what a great read!

Shame about all the antics but at least it’s something to remember.

Offline mattmatt

Really enjoyed the read - Shame about your punt and the SP's alcohol and marching powder ingestion - It's like a Tom Sharpe novel!

Offline DoneInTen

Haha what a great read!

Shame about all the antics but at least it’s something to remember.

...or something to forget maybe? 😄

TBH, I'm a "glass half full" kind of guy, so i try to find banter/silver lining in most situations.

And this wouldn't be my first punt that turned out odd..i done a review on Llani, where her colleague almost joins us mid punt 😄

Offline DoneInTen

Really enjoyed the read - Shame about your punt and the SP's alcohol and marching powder ingestion - It's like a Tom Sharpe novel!

Appreciate that sir! 🫡
Even though i only normally do 15min punts, i always try to make my reviews as detailed as possible.

And i have no idea who Tom Sharpe is but i shall google him shortly 😄