Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia AA - Liverpool Street  (Read 1729 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Norman Osborn

External Link/Members Only

all arranged by text message absolutely no problems at all girl lives a very short walk away from Liverpool Street station.when I got to the location I was told to call for the flat number had to wait a few minutes until I was buzzed in and up I went

first impressions were very good but i noticed she wasnt wearing makeup which i found a bit strange her figure was absolutely stunning though. handed over the cash (90 for the half hour) and started to disrobe.waited for what seemed like an age and she finally comes back in the room when she got me to lie on my back.started touching me down there and with her other hand reached for the condom already!she started to unwrap it when i explained i needed to get hard first,she seemed a bit pissed off and started giving me a real half hearted blowjob which continued for a few minutes and she reached for the condom again. 'no rush' it says on her profile,yeah ok

she then got on top of me and started grinding quickly and really i just wanted to get out of there. had to clean up myself while she checked her phone ( which went of a few times during the session i forgot to mention )

i think i was in there all of 20 minutes including the time she left the room.i pretty much left in silence

do not waste your time or money

awful

Offline popmopcop

She actually gave owo?

That's a first I ever read!

Are you sure you saw the same girl?

Offline Kevin Boss

She actually gave owo?

That's a first I ever read!

Are you sure you saw the same girl?

Seems so

External Link/Members Only

Actually wondered if it was even in  :blush:
Throughout had OWO, FK, sex in various positions and anal...well, I think!

I left yet again underwhelmed but at least having had a half decent shag!

It got worse before it got better!!
TBC.....

DD  :hi:

Offline tantraman

... her figure was absolutely stunning ...

... as shown in collected photos here :music:

Offline Bornslippy

That bodywork is perfection. As for the services...... :thumbsdown:
Real shame