Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily aka Lola - Turnham Green - Hungarian  (Read 1698 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6100426) (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5333953) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5826454) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Emily aka Lola in July. Comms all handled by maid, won't answer phone and all done by text. WG is based 20 mins from Turnham Green station. I'm sure there's a station closer to her place but I fancied a walk that day.

The girl was not as slim as per AW photos. I think it's her but photos were probably taken at least 5 years back. She has a very nice, smooth body. Size 8 / 10 with a bit of a belly but not fat / offputting. She has some white patches on her back, I don't know what it was but think it's just some skin condition rather than anything alarming. Facially I would say she's quite pretty when she smiles. She has nice white teeth but when she's not smiling she looks a real grump!

Anyway sorted out money and took her a couple of minutes to return to the room. Her tits were magnificient, possibly one of the best pairs I've encountered. Very soft, all natural and a handful, I'd say they are about size C - sorry I'm not good with what size they are but they're good! OWO was above average, minimal use of hands and will DT if you ask. She does this good flicking of the tongue while taking you deep, pretty skillful overall with her decent ball playing skills too.

Sex was a bit meh, we tried a few positions before I whipped off the condom and she blew me to completion. I hadn't cum for a while so felt good when I deposited a week's worth into her sweet little mouth. She ran to the bathroom after draining me. CIM was extra 20 though which I handed over at the end of the meeting.

After she came back to the room she gave a nice massage before I got dressed. Oh forgot to mention kissing was not allowed not even a peck on the chin or lip. She says it's covid.... I said ok...

Overall a decent punt, I enjoyed it especially OWO and CIM which made the overall experience positive. Might return if I'm back in the area again but wouldn't say I would strongly recommend anyone seeing her.