Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alycia4you southampton  (Read 2165 times)

External Link/Members Only
alycia  is a super friendly girl aged 27 yrs
with a good attitude
she is based very near to ocean village
she has small boobs a/b  and large pussy lips to suck £100 1 hr 30mins £60
. Even better in person than in her pictures. Exactly as her description says but with a naughty look in her eye it is difficult to put into words.

She is an outgoing girl, she speaks her mind and is happy to lead or be lead.
Lots of kissing and cuddling, it was like we had known each other a long time.

Alycia is charming, confident and fun.. She has a natural tendency to want to please you so this comes across as very genuine rather than an act alike it can be with so many other WGs. A natural fit for the profession Alycia has chosen which all helps the meeting naturally flow.

. I was very fortunate to experience amazing DFK, OWO, CIM and Anal

I arrived at Alycia's flat at the agreed time and was welcomed with a big smile and an even bigger kiss. I had previously asked if I could take a shower as I had come straight from work so Alycia showed me to the bathroom and gave me a clean towel to use.

On returning to the bedroom Alycia had undressed and a vision of pure lovelyness stood a few feet away. We kissed and caressed for a few minutes before Alycia slowly dropped to her kness and started to give me a hint of things to come. At this point I asked her to stop as I knew I would cum the first time really quickly and wanted to experience her wonderful ass. Within seconds Alycia had whipped on the condom, put a little lube on her ass and was kneeling in the doggy position with her ass pointing at me. Looking over her shoulder smiling at me she said you choose which hole you want to go in! Well I very nearly came before entering her. The next few minutes were pure pleasure and I really had thought I had gone to heaven. I asked if I could cum in her ass (protected of course), to which she just smiled and said it's up to you :-)

I really didn't think it could get any better than that until after a short break and a nice massage Alycia started to give me the most glorious blow job (OWO) I have ever experienced.

Alycia is Romanian so initially I did have a few concerns. Alycia really does break the mold. Such a beautiful, 

she is a little crazy but in a good way
the only romanian i have seen that i would see again
that must mean something
better in real life than her photos
it is hard to get out of her were she lives
think that is because she wants to look out of her window at you first
like i said very close to ocean village

dantheman

External Link/Members Only
alycia  is a super friendly girl aged 27 yrs
with a good attitude
she is based very near to ocean village
she has small boobs a/b  and large pussy lips to suck £100 1 hr 30mins £60
. Even better in person than in her pictures. Exactly as her description says but with a naughty look in her eye it is difficult to put into words.

She is an outgoing girl, she speaks her mind and is happy to lead or be lead.
Lots of kissing and cuddling, it was like we had known each other a long time.

Alycia is charming, confident and fun.. She has a natural tendency to want to please you so this comes across as very genuine rather than an act alike it can be with so many other WGs. A natural fit for the profession Alycia has chosen which all helps the meeting naturally flow.

. I was very fortunate to experience amazing DFK, OWO, CIM and Anal

I arrived at Alycia's flat at the agreed time and was welcomed with a big smile and an even bigger kiss. I had previously asked if I could take a shower as I had come straight from work so Alycia showed me to the bathroom and gave me a clean towel to use.

On returning to the bedroom Alycia had undressed and a vision of pure lovelyness stood a few feet away. We kissed and caressed for a few minutes before Alycia slowly dropped to her kness and started to give me a hint of things to come. At this point I asked her to stop as I knew I would cum the first time really quickly and wanted to experience her wonderful ass. Within seconds Alycia had whipped on the condom, put a little lube on her ass and was kneeling in the doggy position with her ass pointing at me. Looking over her shoulder smiling at me she said you choose which hole you want to go in! Well I very nearly came before entering her. The next few minutes were pure pleasure and I really had thought I had gone to heaven. I asked if I could cum in her ass (protected of course), to which she just smiled and said it's up to you :-)

I really didn't think it could get any better than that until after a short break and a nice massage Alycia started to give me the most glorious blow job (OWO) I have ever experienced.

Alycia is Romanian so initially I did have a few concerns. Alycia really does break the mold. Such a beautiful, 

she is a little crazy but in a good way
the only romanian i have seen that i would see again
that must mean something
better in real life than her photos
it is hard to get out of her were she lives
think that is because she wants to look out of her window at you first
like i said very close to ocean village
Glad you had a nice time with her. She is so nice as you say, I saw her 4 or 5 times over xmas, every time was better and better, Jealous of you getting anal with her, she wouldn't let me, One thing she said to me stands out, I asked her to spank me hard but she said ' No I can't, Your such a nice guy'  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you had a good time OP.

Have had this one in my hl for ages from when she used to work in North London. Sadly I never got the chance to see her then, but will check out if I ever get down to Soton.

Online Larios

I can only concur with the comments so far. The one thing that struck me was how much effort she put into making me feel good. She knows how to be professional but also comes across like she really cares, I think she does you know.  :thumbsup:

Makes a mockery of the poor rep the Romanian girls get.

Offline Jamboney

I've got a HL as long as my arm to work through but she's definitely gone up a few places. Glad to hear she provides a great service  :thumbsup: