Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karinna Latina  (Read 20405 times)

Offline theblade

External Link/Members Only

Hi Guys, Has anyone punted with Karinna. She normally works from Hemel Hempstead but is on tour at Ascot which is near for me.
I love huge enhanced tits on a slim lady.
Is she like her pictures.Read somewhere she is in her late 30's which is no problem if she is fit
Any feed back would be great

Offline brianthedog21

I saw her a couple of times last year when she worked in Milton Keynes, was a great punt IMO. Nice friendly personality, did everything I wanted and great fake tits  :rolleyes:

I would see her again but like you Hemel is too far for me. I think, and this is my guess she shows herself in a new area when not working. As soon as she has the green available icon on AW she is back in HH. I bet she isn't working in Ascot. Maybe does it to draw attention to her profile in the hope that someone would make a long journey or to drive traffic to her private gallery.

Offline Asian20

I saw her a couple of times last year when she worked in Milton Keynes, was a great punt IMO. Nice friendly personality, did everything I wanted and great fake tits  :rolleyes:

I would see her again but like you Hemel is too far for me. I think, and this is my guess she shows herself in a new area when not working. As soon as she has the green available icon on AW she is back in HH. I bet she isn't working in Ascot. Maybe does it to draw attention to her profile in the hope that someone would make a long journey or to drive traffic to her private gallery.

Does she do OWO and DFK?

Offline Convince Me

[/quote]

Seems rather plausible to be in Ascot when the racing festival is on. She's back in HH now.

Offline brianthedog21

Yes OWO and DFK were available

Yes I see she is back in HH today and "Available Today" green icon is visible on AW. Im not criticising her as its her sales technique but wanted to point out to other UKP members not to get too excited that she is in your area.

Add her to your hot list and watch, tomorrow may show she is in Edinburgh but not working, next day working and available in HH.

None of this reflects on her service, she was a great punt and I would definitely see again.

Offline theblade

Thanks guys for replies.
I see Karnnia is back in HH working.
Have tried contacting her via e mail & phone but no answer on both.Wondering how much more extra anal is
Hemel Hempstead is a bit of a trek, but them tits look so good. Hope she takes a facial or let's you spunk over them tits at least.

sash

previously reported
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20218.msg315951;topicseen#msg315951
I think I saw her at Kingston once - tits were enhanced VFM - if you have an average of larger one, forget A-level...with her

Offline Jerboa

I saw her a couple of time when she worked in MK, a very sexy Brazilian Milf with a gym toned body, great service.

Offline ashaf1

Just returned to the punting scene after a long absence and would like to meet Karina again.

Grateful for any info from anyone whose seen her recently and how best to book a meeting with her.

I believe shes not available elsewhere except for this site  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

her current location is Sheffield but like other posts written been difficult to book her.

Regards.

Offline Jerboa

Just returned to the punting scene after a long absence and would like to meet Karina again.

Grateful for any info from anyone whose seen her recently and how best to book a meeting with her.

I believe shes not available elsewhere except for this site  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

her current location is Sheffield but like other posts written been difficult to book her.

Regards.

She's just come back from her holidays, Bognor I'm guessing, she's back in Hemel, I'm thinking about booking her again myself.

1dt

She's just come back from her holidays, Bognor I'm guessing, she's back in Hemel, I'm thinking about booking her again myself.

yep she has her own beach hut in bognor...the rewards of sucking cock

Offline ashaf1

Thanks Jerboa, saw she had the Available Today sign yesterday.