Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx VFM (Hammersmith)  (Read 5335 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for Hot.Katalina (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online willholiday101

It's been tricky to find a SP who is VFM with good track record in Cental(ish) London. Luckily Katalina recently returned to our shores at a price range to suit my pocket. I had seen her back in 2018 when she was in Hendon and remember a solid service although the location was a pain to get to.

COMMS One phonecall (which she prefers) confirming booking 90 mins later. One text with address and away we go.....

LOCATION I walked 10 mins from Hammersmith tube but she is closer to Ravenscourt Park on District Line. Entrance is round the back of some shops and up an outdoor staircase.

COST £70 for 30 mins (One hour is £100)

SERVICE DFK, OWO, RO, Fingering, protected sex.

External Link/Members Only

Knocked on the door to see a familiar face and a body that is still in very good shape. Lingerie with stockings covered with a sheer wraparound. Went to wash my hands, didn't shower as had just been to gym and done so. Up another flight of stair, through flat which looks as though it might accommodate other SPs but didn't see or hear anyone else. Handed over the agreed donation and straight into a snog. Hands roamed to check out an amazing lithe figure with not an extra ounce of fat. Small tits with perky nipples, washboard stomach and gym fit bod. Normally I like some curves, but boy I was not complaining. She dropped into a BJ on her knees and I positioned her to get a good view in mirror next to the bed. Next onto the bed where I suggested RO but she looked so good I had to finger her and stuff my cock back in her mouth. She felt tight and I knew I was in for a treat. A brief lick of her pierced pussy then on with the rubber and straight into missionary. I enjoyed the view so much I did not bother with changing to doggy or CG but just bashed away until the inevitable. She cleaned me up then we chatted for a bit which went on so much that when I suggested a shower she said no your time is up! This was Katalina back to her business like manner which I remember. She allowed me to wash my hands and I quickly did the old fella too behinfd the door but felt like a naughty schoolboy. A peck on the lips , pleasantries swapped and off I went.

Overall - A positive. VFM but have to remember her no nonsense approach can rear its head. The service is always good, she is in between GFE and PSE but neither if that makes any sense. I would not hurry back or see her for longer than 30 mins. But who knows in 2025?

Online tantraman

... a body that is still in very good shape ...

... that it is, as shown in photos collected here :music:

Offline WKD123

Well done OP for getting a booking.  Don't know if my number is on her naughty list, but I've tried several times to call and text with no joy. Shame, 'cos despite her rather strange mannerisms, she is FAF and I enjoyed the last and only time I met her.

Online willholiday101

Well done OP for getting a booking.  Don't know if my number is on her naughty list, but I've tried several times to call and text with no joy. Shame, 'cos despite her rather strange mannerisms, she is FAF and I enjoyed the last and only time I met her.

I had an old number for her and tried that without success, so thought it was a dead end. She has a new number on AW. Maybe try that.

Offline Marvelous

I tried with no luck this week.  She is probably busy im gonna give it another shot next week.

I remember last time i booked her a year ago she replied straight away and gave me a slot after 4 hours time, so it might be a case off contacting her early to get a slot.

Unbelievable she ain't Jacked her prices up.

Offline Voyager

I saw her very recently.  She looked good and in very good shape.  She was cheerful and full of conversation which is a bit unusual for her and she did not seem stoned.  She was active and took the lead and overall was quite passionate.  More so than usual.  I got the impression she may have  even been enjoying herself  :unknown:  I commend her attempt to deep throat me and gag.  Sex was energetic with non stop passionate kissing.  She was also tighter than usual down there and she put that down to not having worked a couple of years.

One thing I have to say that after the deed was done, there was a foul smell in the room which must have come from her pussy.  This was never an issue before but the smell was strong enough even for me who post covid do not have a strong sense of smell.  I did not go down on her earlier so only noticed the smell at the end following a lengthy pounding session.

Still a top draw girl physically and service wise.

Offline Random poster

I am itching to see her and called yesterday.

However I'm covid positive, and although on day 5 of isolation...

In an act of selflessness - I won't risk killing any of the frail punters on this forum so will wait until my negative lateral flow by which time the smell may have died down.

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 02:33:48 pm by Random poster »
Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Voyager

She said she is now back at work as usual and intends to stay at her present location for while.  The entrance to her place is a bit tricky.  It is actually though the side road and from the back of the building.  There was no visible number (although I later saw a number on the side of the wall painted faintly) and you go through a gate and up the stairs, hoping you are at the right place.  I was just about to call her when she opened the door.

She is not know for selecting quality accommodation but her place is always clean and she always hands you a clean towel and the use of bathroom is available before and after.

Offline Marvelous

I saw her very recently.  She looked good and in very good shape.  She was cheerful and full of conversation which is a bit unusual for her and she did not seem stoned.  She was active and took the lead and overall was quite passionate.  More so than usual.  I got the impression she may have  even been enjoying herself  :unknown:  I commend her attempt to deep throat me and gag.  Sex was energetic with non stop passionate kissing.  She was also tighter than usual down there and she put that down to not having worked a couple of years.

One thing I have to say that after the deed was done, there was a foul smell in the room which must have come from her pussy.  This was never an issue before but the smell was strong enough even for me who post covid do not have a strong sense of smell.  I did not go down on her earlier so only noticed the smell at the end following a lengthy pounding session.

Still a top draw girl physically and service wise.

There is a strong whiff you notice it especially in doggy... kinda spoils what is a quality punt.  Hope she gets it sorted.

Offline golden bull

:vomit:🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🐟🐠 💩 🤮🤢

Online willholiday101

No whiffs when I saw her recently. Her hygiene is usually pretty spot on.

Offline Jetstream

Genuinely fit birds are few and far between. I'm really tempted.

I don't like the sound of dodgy whiffs though. That's a huge turn off for me. I would be surprised if it were down to poor hygiene as that goes against the reputation of someone who looks after their body. It could be a bacterial or fungal infection which is also off-putting.

Could it have been flatulence rather than a dodgy pussy? Though I imagine most people can tell the difference  :unknown:

Offline ollielon

One thing for sure .. is that it was not curry as she utterly despise that  :D

Offline francescototti

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline golden bull

😆😆😂……for those that’s going …..???????

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336214.0

Offline Veinspulser

Good intel defo, anyone done CIM and how was...

Offline king tarzan

Racism and smelly vagina drugs
🤮🤮🤮🤮
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline palatino

Good intel defo, anyone done CIM and how was...

I did invest the extra £20 in CIM. It was very short - not worth it IMHO. And you also get only 1 CIM for £20. Another CIM in your session means another £20. :(