Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalina - Hendon - Marmite!  (Read 2671 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LLPunting

:D

no hard feelings, i do respect you and i respect where you are coming from...i just dont agree with the motive you are attributing to me. Am a grown as man on the internet...in real life you wouldnt think i was the type to be on a forum trust me....i have no reason to duck and dive on things

i really want to build a straw man for you too but i cant bring myself to do it....  :lol:

SNIKT!!!...

Offline king tarzan

One thing I do find interesting is that a lot of guys say she doesn't allow actual pussy licking, only clit and above. You seemed to 'get away with it'.

Why do you think that is?

i got shit mango... :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
i got shit mango... :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Obviously that’s because your not white and shave your ears..

Offline smiths

Thanks for the photos, they confirm that she's not particularly exceptional and no better than the other lookers that appear in the 100 bracket.

When did she drop her prices?  I was sure she was 100 ph when I saw her all those years ago.  Or did she increase from 80?  (Back then I never tried under 100s, especially in the North London stomping grounds, because of the high likelihood of poor attitude and service of which I had more than enough at 100.)

She charged £80 an hour for many years, unlike you I punted with loads of good WGs who charged under £100 a hour and again unlike you I knew what makes a good WG is her attitude NOT what she charges. 10 years ago there were many EE WGs who charged under £100 an hour in North London, in Golders Green, 2 brothels in the same street, another one nearby in Temple Fortune, another one for a while near Sainsburys in North Finchley, all under £100 an hour. Another one in High Barnet near the hospital though that was £120 an hour.

Offline smiths

I have never met Katalina so I have no agenda here either way. But why should punters feel they should not post honest upbeat reviews just because someone else posted a negative review? Are you suggesting there should be some sort of time lapse from a negative review before anyone has the temerity to post a positive review?

So long as we post honest reviews that’s all that matters.

It has been the case many times over the years on here that some WGs have got a negative review or reviews and suddenly the same WG gets a positive review or reviews, and in some cases it was proved they were well dodgy. Not saying that is the case here but being suspicious is always good in my opinion.

As you say the main thing is a review is an honest account of the punt that did occur.

Offline last_days_of_logan

It has been the case many times over the years on here that some WGs have got a negative review or reviews and suddenly the same WG gets a positive review or reviews, and in some cases it was proved they were well dodgy. Not saying that is the case here but being suspicious is always good in my opinion.

As you say the main thing is a review is an honest account of the punt that did occur.

+1

Offline WKD123

Wow!  - I expected a response but not this much shit!

Anyway - this is the first time I have punted Katalina and I have no relationship with her other than me paying her money so that I get a chance, as an old git to fuck her young, fit body.

As a personal rule, I wait for a random period of several weeks before posting Positive reviews as I don't want any chance of being connected with my visit and even a Positive might influence any further engagements, should I want one. In this particular case, the location is too crap to get to and I count myself fortunate to have had a good VFM session. Who knows if she might find my breath/eyes/ears/toes/slurred speech a subject of hilarity if I tried another go?

I post Negative reviews asap as the need to inform other punters overrides all.

If you bother to read my posts and reviews, you should see that I have tried to support this forum and make it of value. That includes posting reviews, the timing of which is entirely my perogative. Please don't question my integrity.

I can't remember much about the clit ring situation - I think most of the time was spent below it  :)

Offline LLPunting

She charged £80 an hour for many years, unlike you I punted with loads of good WGs who charged under £100 a hour and again unlike you I knew what makes a good WG is her attitude NOT what she charges. 10 years ago there were many EE WGs who charged under £100 an hour in North London, in Golders Green, 2 brothels in the same street, another one nearby in Temple Fortune, another one for a while near Sainsburys in North Finchley, all under £100 an hour. Another one in High Barnet near the hospital though that was £120 an hour.

Wish I'd found your wisdom here all those years back.

Offline LLPunting

Anyway - this is the first time I have punted Katalina and I have no relationship with her other than me paying her money so that I get a chance, as an old git to fuck her young, fit body.

As a personal rule, I wait for a random period of several weeks before posting Positive reviews as I don't want any chance of being connected with my visit and even a Positive might influence any further engagements, should I want one. In this particular case, the location is too crap to get to and I count myself fortunate to have had a good VFM session. Who knows if she might find my breath/eyes/ears/toes/slurred speech a subject of hilarity if I tried another go?

If you bother to read my posts and reviews, you should see that I have tried to support this forum and make it of value. That includes posting reviews, the timing of which is entirely my perogative. Please don't question my integrity.

I can't remember much about the clit ring situation - I think most of the time was spent below it  :)

Thanks for clarifying your ethos.  Look forward to it being an exemplar going forward.  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

Offline Heph

:D

no hard feelings, i do respect you and i respect where you are coming from...i just dont agree with the motive you are attributing to me. Am a grown as man on the internet...in real life you wouldnt think i was the type to be on a forum trust me....i have no reason to duck and dive on things

i really want to build a straw man for you too but i cant bring myself to do it....

Outsider's perspective:

Logan it did read as though you were in effect saying:

'After some negative reviews, I expected to see a bunch of (by inference, dubious) positives about this SP (and again, by inference, that would include this one)'.

Winky simply seemed to be say:

'Does that mean you believe all of the recent positives are dubious?'

…which seems to me to be a reasonable question: but pretty soon afterwards it all went spiralling down a rabbit hole.

We've probably all been alert to the possibility of wallpaper positives closely following negatives, so yours is a perfectly valid observation to make. However, there are also perfectly sound reasons for reviews to come-in-threes, as it were - and that includes members seeing a review, and thinking "it's about time I added my twoppenceworth on this one". I've got several of these in the pipeline myself, which I've previously postponed for a number of reasons. No matter what their rating, I'll be doing my best by fellow punters and they will be legit.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 04:07:41 am by Heph »

Outsider's perspective:

Logan it did read as though you were in effect saying:

'After some negative reviews, I expected to see a bunch of (by inference, dubious) positives about this SP (and again, by inference, that would include this one)'.

Winky simply seemed to be say:

'Does that mean you believe all of the recent positives are dubious?'

…which seems to me to be a reasonable question: but pretty soon afterwards it all went spiralling down a rabbit hole.

We've probably all been alert to the possibility of wallpaper positives closely following negatives, so yours is a perfectly valid observation to make. However, there are also perfectly sound reasons for reviews to come-in-threes, as it were - and that includes members seeing a review, and thinking "it's about time I added my twoppenceworth on this one". I've got several of these in the pipeline myself, which I've previously postponed for a number of reasons. No matter what their rating, I'll be doing my best by fellow punters and they will be legit.

fair enough, i cant dispute that

i pretty much admitted what it sounded like initially..and why the words i chose would indicate bias etc

as you said it spiralled cause he refused everything i said...and insisted that a derived reason was the reason i did what i did. Why on earth should i let him put that on me when it isnt true. I could have just been like "whatever" but then that mud would have stuck on abit.

But i hear what you are saying and i pretty much agree with all of that

Thanks mate,

integrity was never questioned , merely the reason why the review turned up in the first place. Content seemed fine to me personally but you fell into that unfortunate hole i was predicting would happen....thats all. APologies how it came across it wasnt my intention. I saw the woman's shenanigans getting overriden by the positives and thought (need to remind people she is still and odd ball with some irritating habits. but that came from my bias)... its like when a rapper gets done for a crime...gets released and people sing his praises about all the things he done..his achievements ... his contribution to the community,....you see that the narrative dhanges a bit and you are like "yyeeeahh...but.."

« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 05:42:59 am by last_days_of_logan »