Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sheng long in chester le street  (Read 11700 times)

Offline paolo888

Has anyone been to she this girl? Was thinking about going but not sure what is on offer. Any reviews?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Has anyone been to she this girl? Was thinking about going but not sure what is on offer. Any reviews?

Who?

newpunter100

External Link/Members Only     I don't know of her but found this ad on Gumtree, this must be who the op is referring to

Offline egghead

I've been  a while back - she is basically sensual massage with HR to finish. Didn't ask for anything extra but my instinct told me there would be no topless/nude or body to body offering.

newpunter100

She's cute, but I'd definitely want a blow job at least.

Offline awesome1

I saw her last year, decent massage and HR, don't think anything else on offer although I got my hand up her dress to have a grope lol

Offline paolo888

All sounds decent to me, cheers. Gonna try & go to see her

Online maxxblue

I've been a few times, but no luck - she offers professional massage, which is okay, but nothing special on offer.

newpunter100

She's sexy, but HR does nothing for me, would want bj and cim.

Online maxxblue

This sounds more promising:

External Link/Members Only

Haven't tried yet, but am planning to very soon.

harleman

I saw her last year, decent massage and HR, don't think anything else on offer although I got my hand up her dress to have a grope lol

Did you mention any key words when booking or did you ask her for HE at the start? Was going to try this lady for my first massage and was wanting HE of course

thanks

Offline number207

harleman,

No need to mention anything.

I saw her just before Christmas ( 90 min appointment.)
After opening the door she led me upstairs & I noticed she was wearing a short see thru black dress ( more of a negligee really ) and black hold up stockings. Good start  After a few minutes of massaging she went straight for the crown jewels and as it was a longish appointment asked if I wanted HR then again later near the end. I went for it and actually got HR 3 times. Was I drained!

Very ood service and think I paid about £80.

R.

Offline jarrovian

Definitely one to try. What about Serena (gumtree) anyone been there?

Online maxxblue

Is this the one?

Sounds good, but she belongs to a professional massage association, which makes me think extras might not be on offer.

Offline jarrovian

Yeah that's her. I put her number in my phone and her photo came up on "whatsapp" quite tidy

Online maxxblue

Are you thinking of trying Serena - if so please let me know.

If she offers extras I might be tempted.

Offline jarrovian

May do in the future, ive got an appointment with sheng long this week. See how it go's

Offline Rooster

Are you thinking of trying Serena - if so please let me know.

If she offers extras I might be tempted.

Serena is strictly legit.

newpunter100

When she does HR does she let you cum on her?

nyjon2011

Hi Number 207

Did you report refer to Sheng Long in Chester Le Street or someone else and did you ask up front for any extras? Do you think she would offer any further services say, a bit of fondling, topless etc

Online maxxblue

She definitely won't offer topless - I was getting on well with her, and offered substantial amount and she refused.

I also think number 207 is slightly exaggerating when he says she was wearing a see thru (almost) negligee.

I've been on a number of occasions and she always wears the same clothes. It is a lace top with pinkish blouse, dark skirt and black hold up stockings - nice, but definitely not erotic!

Online maxxblue

newpunter100

Does she let you cum on her? If so, where?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Wondered about this:

Anyone tried her?

Nice massage but totally legit, boxers on and a towel. I've been once and there's a few reports that say the same.

Offline number207

nyjohn2011,

Yep, it was her  ( Shen Long.)

Max,

It was DEF a dress my friend. No skirt or blouse. I remember this clearly as I had a nice feel of her ass/ legs etc.

Cheers,

R

newpunter100

number 207, does she let you cum on her? I'd def be interested in seeing her but a good finish is essential to me. x

Offline number207

No, and she keeps her kit on too, so it looks a non starter pal.

R

newpunter100

Shame, I find her attractive, but she doesn't offer what I like so it's a no. Thanks.