Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EE Girls in Lancs........  (Read 544 times)

Online scutty brown

Just looking at AW
For the first time I can remember there are no EE girls listed as offering BB or unprotected sex in Lancs
Besides that, there are only 38 non-UK girls listed. 26 are EE, and of those at least five are abandoned accounts.
I think that's an all time low on all counts

FWIW, it looks like the number of Vivastreet accounts are around 100, so thats not dropped

Offline blackburnian

Just looking at AW
For the first time I can remember there are no EE girls listed as offering BB or unprotected sex in Lancs
Besides that, there are only 38 non-UK girls listed. 26 are EE, and of those at least five are abandoned accounts.

FWIW, it looks like the number of Vivastreet accounts are around 100, so thats not dropped

Not sure about that pal -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bb

Online scutty brown

Not sure about that pal -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bb

She doesn't show up if you search for non-British
Shows the errors inherent in AW search

Offline blackburnian

Have you fucked her pal, thinking of doing her myself

Have I hell - 99% certain it'll be a pimped EE , false pics or b/s & a shit service almost guaranteed - never mind she's a barebacker  :vomit:  then there's always a chance of a modern slavery raid by old bill.

Bb

Offline blackburnian

She doesn't show up if you search for non-British
Shows the errors inherent in AW search

Yep , search results only as good as the info the girls put down - with all the verification shit AW have you'd have thought they'd make nationality a mandatory field  :unknown:

Bb

Online scutty brown

Just done a bit of number crunching, and it you analyse the listings on AW and VS, there are only around 71 unique phone numbers being used by foreign girls in Lancs, with another 18 profiles with no numbers listed - at least half of which are abandoned accounts
Even then, you can probably reduce the phones by another 15-20 where girls are using multiple numbers. So you're looking at between 60-80 foreign working girls (including thais) in the county at most
That doesn't include girls who only work for parlours / agencies. If anyone can put a number on those, or ideas of how to find it, I'd be interested

Hank Marvin

Just done a bit of number crunching, and it you analyse the listings on AW and VS, there are only around 71 unique phone numbers being used by foreign girls in Lancs, with another 18 profiles with no numbers listed - at least half of which are abandoned accounts
Even then, you can probably reduce the phones by another 15-20 where girls are using multiple numbers. So you're looking at between 60-80 foreign working girls (including thais) in the county at most
That doesn't include girls who only work for parlours / agencies. If anyone can put a number on those, or ideas of how to find it, I'd be interested
I wouldn't be interested. Even if we were able to establish a point to it, there is literally no way of calculating the number of such a fragmented industry, where the very essence is for it not to be transparent in any traditional measures.

Offline dazzer

Just looking at AW

It's the Brexit effect - they've all gone home. We are going to be left with just British girls and the prices are going to go up big time.
Not good.

Offline blackburnian

It's the Brexit effect - they've all gone home. We are going to be left with just British girls and the prices are going to go up big time.
Not good.

Could just be summer holidays etc  :unknown:  Funnily enough this weekend saw a large influx of Polish girls in Preston as mentioned in another thread which is a welcome change from the Romanians - perhaps if the bottom end of the market in pricing vanishes a few more decent girls may fill the gap ?

Bb

Online scutty brown

Just broke it down to the number of addresses in use by EE  girls

Blackburn 4 all Romanian
Blackpool 5 (possibly another two in addition) all Romanian
Burnley 1 (with another probably abandoned) Romanian - the abandoned one is Hungarian
Nelson 2 both Romanian
Preston 8 (possibly another two)   - roughly 50:50 Romanian / Pole with one Hungarian

20 addresses or thereabouts, lowest I've seen for a long time

the other interesting thing, is none of them are in hotels or similar short-stay properties
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 04:13:56 pm by scutty brown »

Online scutty brown

Could just be summer holidays etc  :unknown:  Funnily enough this weekend saw a large influx of Polish girls in Preston as mentioned in another thread which is a welcome change from the Romanians - perhaps if the bottom end of the market in pricing vanishes a few more decent girls may fill the gap ?

Bb

I think that Polish influx is deceptive, when you dig further, 17 profiles are all in the same three-bed house!