Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eusie  (Read 3339 times)

Offline nicebutjim

Been trying to book Eusie.
Eventually got a response that she only does HR as an extra.
I have had her B2B on a number of previous occasions.
When I tried to book acknowledging the new limitations-radio silence.

It's as if she's pissed off with me but I have never given her a reason.
Has anyone  had recent contact with her?
What service did you receive?

Offline Adoniron

If you've seen her so many times before why did you feel the need to discuss extras as part of the booking process?

Offline Candyman1900

If you've seen her so many times before why did you feel the need to discuss extras as part of the booking process?

If you read the post correctly he didn't, he tried to book, she told him the limited extras and he acknowledged the limitations.

Offline Adoniron

If you read the post correctly he didn't, he tried to book, she told him the limited extras and he acknowledged the limitations.

If you read his post correctly you will see he said "I have had her B2B  on a number of previous occasions".

Offline hboy

Been trying to book Eusie.
Eventually got a response that she only does HR as an extra.
I have had her B2B on a number of previous occasions.
When I tried to book acknowledging the new limitations-radio silence.

It's as if she's pissed off with me but I have never given her a reason.
Has anyone  had recent contact with her?
What service did you receive?

NBJ dont waste your time with Eusie you ought to try Muang in Sheffield some time

Offline STEVO 69

NBJ dont waste your time with Eusie you ought to try Muang in Sheffield some time

:D  Is this a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline wakefieldlad13

NO, it cant be a joke......look at all of Hboys reviews of Muang and Eusie, he obviously knows what he is talking about :wacko:

Offline hboy

Apologies .Yes this was meant as a joke given NBJs fondnes for his Muang reviews.
Unfortunately i work way too close to Nings shop Muang so i have never visited that place despite its mostly excellent reviews.Again a long time ago when i could afford to punt more i liked visiting Nings Mirror Talk at Moorfoot and her place in Woodseats.
I visited Eusie several times ,again a fair few years ago and first visit was blown away literally by the whole experience.
Subsequent visits given the prohibitive distance to drive there were not as good.Eusie on a couple of visits was quite moody so i stopped going to see her.
I hope this explains my poor attempt at a joke at the expense of NBJ ?

Offline STEVO 69

Apologies .Yes this was meant as a joke given NBJs fondnes for his Muang reviews.
Unfortunately i work way too close to Nings shop Muang so i have never visited that place despite its mostly excellent reviews.Again a long time ago when i could afford to punt more i liked visiting Nings Mirror Talk at Moorfoot and her place in Woodseats.
I visited Eusie several times ,again a fair few years ago and first visit was blown away literally by the whole experience.
Subsequent visits given the prohibitive distance to drive there were not as good.Eusie on a couple of visits was quite moody so i stopped going to see her.
I hope this explains my poor attempt at a joke at the expense of NBJ ?

Glad it was a joke, it was a good one  :D :lol:

Offline nicebutjim

:thumbsup:OK you got me :hi:  :lol:
Can I bring folks back to my question has anyone else had contact with Eusie?

Offline chandlerhandler

:thumbsup:OK you got me :hi:  :lol:
Can I bring folks back to my question has anyone else had contact with Eusie?

Yes, she told me the same regarding limited services now, not tried to book yet though.

Offline Ghost89

Yes, she told me the same regarding limited services now, not tried to book yet though.

Any idea why?

Offline DodgerJoe

Honestly I thought the same as well... I've had B2B with her a couple of times before and gave her a stellar review on here. I messaged her a couple weeks ago and asked the same, also got a "copy and paste" reply about only giving HR and prices etc

I didnt question it but I guess she has stopped doing anything else.   :unknown:

Offline Ghost89

Had contact with Eusie recently. Enquired about b2b and told this is no longer available at all. It does sound like something has occurred to put a stop to this but unknown at this time what. She stated that hand relief is the only thing offered and this will be something she will stop doing also unfortunately. She states she has enough custom for just the massage alone. There is also a price increase for hand relief of £30 taking a hour massage up to £80.