Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice on Parlours in Hull  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Yorkshiremac

Im thinking of visiting one of the well known parlours in Hull this Saturday and having never been before just wondering which is considered the best or most reliable for a good service. I know of three - Discretion, Chrissys Angels and Seductions but if there are others it would be good to know. Any advice for visiting these pleases will be appreciated. Ive read a few reviews but very mixed.

OR

do i steer clear and just look at an Independent on Adultwork ?

Offline Adoniron

I've been to Chrissy's a lot but not punted recently. I think it's the best of the 3 but doesn't always open on Saturdays. Seductions will probably have more girls working than the other two. There is also another parlour called Amor Pleasure but I don't know much about it.

Not many good indies in Hull at the moment   especially at weekends.

Offline Yorkshiremac

Thanks mate. I’ll have a look at the roar and see who’s in on Saturday

Offline Countrylad2

Have a look on (Auto-censored site removed) on the day.
Usually tells you who's on as Chrissy's Angels.
Seduction too sometimes.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 01:38:21 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have a look on (Auto-censored site removed) on the day.
Usually tells you who's on as Chrissy's Angels.
Seduction too sometimes.
11 Other punting forums
Discussion about other punting forums is not prohibited, but many are often very hostile. Other forums are also anti-punter; therefore, it is not in punters' interests to give them publicity. Posting links to other sites is prohibited, as is slagging off. Use your noodle. We are allowing links in Punting Abroad section.

Offline Denhamhoop

Im thinking of visiting one of the well known parlours in Hull this Saturday and having never been before just wondering which is considered the best or most reliable for a good service. I know of three - Discretion, Chrissys Angels and Seductions but if there are others it would be good to know. Any advice for visiting these pleases will be appreciated. Ive read a few reviews but very mixed.

OR

do i steer clear and just look at an Independent on Adultwork ?
Chrissys isn't open on Saturdays Seductions has Olivia Scarlet and Red on cannot comment on Red but Scarlet looked good and Olivia provided a good service at Discretion there is Jessica and Stormy I can whole heartedly recommend Jessica one of the best Parlour punts I ever had from a good looking attractive slim woman

Offline Yorkshiremac

Thanks mate. Jessica looks like she has a great body. I think she will be my first choice if she is available when Iam.