Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livia Fox - Great Yarmouth  (Read 1322 times)

18 review(s) for Livia Fox (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ZippoLighter

External Link/Members Only

1/2hr incall

Coms excellent.  Livia called just before meet to make sure I knew where she was.

Livia welcomed me in dressed in black lingerie looking stunning.  She is naturally pretty and has a fantastic petite figure, with shapely legs and pert bum.

Instantly connected with chit-chat, then we started getting down to business.  Lots of body to body contact and hands all over.  Just like a real GFE.  On bed continuing with heavy petting and smelling her lovely scent and licking her small but suitable tits.

Livia is very good at oral and gives good eye contact during.  It took all my efforts to not cum in that beautiful mouth.  On with the condom and Livia rode me in CG and really moved rythmically and in time with me.  I tried my best but came in about two minutes.  It was bloody good though.

She then cleaned me up and then we cuddled for the remaining time chatting about life.

I'm pretty certain that if I were to continue punting I would regularly see Livia as she is very warm and good at her job.  But I'm now sure I don't need to do this anymore as I've realised my partner is every bit as good as these girls.  So, here ends my short career at punting... Maybe 😉

Offline Bogof60

good to see she is keeping up the good standard of service.

I reviewed her when she was in Ipswich under the name of Candy Spicy

A definite return if she comes back to my neck of the woods.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline itk

I’ve always looked at her profile but I thought she worked from the flat off Southtown Road which always put me off. If she’s working from the PleasureBeach end I may well give her a visit soon. Thanks for the info.