Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine, do I have firm booking after 26 sec on the phone?  (Read 1617 times)

Offline brightperv

This is the first time I've booked though an agency but after contacting a girl I liked the look of on AW she told me to make the booking through House of Divine. She is on their site (External Link/Members Only), I called them and asked to book a slot with River on Wednesday, without even a pause the girl on the other end said that was fine and that call on Wednesday morning to confirm. I checked my phone and I was on the phone for 26 seconds, it was no way long enough for some check availability of anything! So whats the score, do you think I have booking? Or do you think they don't turn anyone down in the hope that if there is double bookings people will wait or go with another girl or is they just take bookings on the same day?

Offline flybynightpm

Not sure about HOD but MK Annabellas was always.. you have to confirm on the day, after 10am, otherwise its not 100% sure.BTW Their phones go bananas at 10!

Offline threechilliman

This is the first time I've booked though an agency but after contacting a girl I liked the look of on AW she told me to make the booking through House of Divine. She is on their site (External Link/Members Only), I called them and asked to book a slot with River on Wednesday, without even a pause the girl on the other end said that was fine and that call on Wednesday morning to confirm. I checked my phone and I was on the phone for 26 seconds, it was no way long enough for some check availability of anything! So whats the score, do you think I have booking? Or do you think they don't turn anyone down in the hope that if there is double bookings people will wait or go with another girl or is they just take bookings on the same day?

That's a booking as far as I'm concerned, so if she/they let you down, you're entitled to leave a red one.

tcm

Offline brightperv

you have to confirm on the day, after 10am, otherwise its not 100% sure.BTW Their phones go bananas at 10!

My Dr surgery has the same policy top stop missed appointments, Totally get why they do it!

Offline brightperv

you're entitled to leave a red one.

Do you mean negative review by red one?

Offline Billy no mates

I hope you get your booking.

River has cancelled twice on me in the last month or so. Once on the actual morning of the meet, within an hour or so of start time (ill or period or something), sent a message on AW (no text), so I was glad I checked and saved a journey.

The second time, to be fair, she cancelled with a few days notice, they had changed the shifts at HoD or something, and she was no longer available after making the booking.

Both times the booking had been made AND confirmed on AW.

mrhappypants

Without wishing to impugn the profession, WG's might not be the most reliable people in the world.  HoD will only really know that she will turn up for work when she arrives through the door Wednesday morning. 

Plan accordingly.

Dave

Offline smiths

Without wishing to impugn the profession, WG's might not be the most reliable people in the world.  HoD will only really know that she will turn up for work when she arrives through the door Wednesday morning. 

Plan accordingly.

Dave

Indeed so, which is why they insist on calling on the day. What though could happen is someone else might book her first for the time the OP wanted, he wont find out until the day but phone as close to the time as possible. I wouldn't rely on HOD to reserve the booking but hopefully for the punter they will.

One other point, HOD is NOT an Agency, its a parlour/brothel as the WGs work in the premises provided by the pimp.

Offline smiths

That's a booking as far as I'm concerned, so if she/they let you down, you're entitled to leave a red one.

tcm

Yes UKP review rules his booking was taken and agreed so if it doesn't happen he can do a negative review, and I most certainly would do so if it happened to me that I was told the booking wasn't available when I rang them as agreed.

Sureshot

Shes on UKE if you want to contact her direct to confirm your intension to book. You may have more luck reserving your slot
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:25:58 pm by Sureshot »

will-ow

ive booked her thursday in warren street. they are pretty on the ball if you contact before 12.
I think she cancelled a few people recently (including me) due to health /dental reasons! which was a shame as i wanted to fuck that mouth! but fingers crossed this week!  ;) ;)

vt

So OP, did it work out as planned??  :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

I visited hod earlier this week,called to book at 12 and was bollock deep in pussy by 1.10 ,decent  :hi:

will-ow

I visited hod earlier this week,called to book at 12 and was bollock deep in pussy by 1.10 ,decent  :hi:

review??  :drinks: