Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How big is your AdultWork Hot List?  (Read 2214 times)

Offline tantraman

Lads,

I've only been "full service" punting for a couple of months, and before that was purely a FBSM guy. During this time, I've discovered AW, and its Hot List facility.

Having just done my breakfast UKP reading (which appears to have replaced the newspapers!), I've just added another WG (New_Melania, thanks to Jellaby's latest review), and I've just seen that this has taken my AW Hot List to 33!

This has got me to thinking ... is 33 too much? Should I be more circumspect? I already feel a little addicted to punting, so maybe I should calm down on the Hot List thing? Anyway, it'd be great to know how big or indeed small others' AW Hot Lists are, so I know if I'm roughly on the right track and not overdoing it.

:hi:

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 09:12:51 am by tantraman »

Offline streetstroler

32 at present. It's good to have a clear out once in a while though and delete a few when you realise you"re never going to see them.

Offline petergriffin

128 on mine. It fluctuates as profiles are taken down or re born

Online Jonestown

It's not how many on your hot list that tells you you have a problem, it's how many you have ticked off.

Offline bearcat69

default list    93
Masshouse Czechs 2    
Parlours 0 (there used to be a few profile here but they all disappeared)
Parties 4
Plan A 40
Plan B 52    
Water St Thais 16

So.. a few :lol:

How many have I ticked off? Not nearly as many as I'd like to have done. Probably about 30 though, at a guess.

Offline Simmo87

about 30-40 depending on whos profiles are active and what reviews they have had on here.

Offline Kriss

I was surprised to find 28 on my HL - my guess was about 18 to 20. I don't usually add girls just for "eye candy" and I don't add girls that I can't afford (anybody over 120 and hour), and over the years I can honestly say that I've seen most of my HL. Having said that, I only have one girl on my HL that I've already seen, even though I would really like a regular.  :unknown:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just 1

Adultwork is full of shit.    :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline NIK

Added a couple more recently so have a few in there.
However I am about as likely to follow them up as I am to marry a bloke.  :rolleyes:

Offline Sedition

Prefer to keep it at 50 or fewer- that way it's all on a single page.

Online timsussex

Done (and would do again) 30
Domme -10
Todo 23
Where 27

I use where list for those that travel around so I can easily spot if they come to my area

Shynuthorny69

100+ on mine although scattered about the country, some are definitely fantasy women, but it's amazing knowing that if I put the mileage in, a fantasy could quite easily be realised..

Hank Marvin

14 on mine. Realistically only probably going to see 5 of those at most. I think the reviews on ukp are the things that help me screen out the potential mistakes - even where it is positive people allude to things that I don't go for.

Offline Plan R

Name                    Population         Key

Default                   102                   Self Explanatory
30+                        3                       Milfs
CIM/Swallow            7                       Self Explanatory
FYC                         64                     For Your Consideration (just alright)
Miles Away             90                     Self Explanatory
Near                       30                    Self Explanatory
R2                           160                  Rimmers
R2 (0.5)                  19                    Rimmers that live within 1hrs drive
Regulars                  6                      Self Explanatory
Subs                       8                       Self Explanatory
TF                            82                   Top Flight (really good)
Up Next                  56                    Self Explanatory

FFS I only punt once a month - this lot 'll take me till I'm 120 !   :wacko:

Offline Dav618id

29 on hot list 12 that ive ticked off some more than once.
10 on floats list that travel around 5 ticked off. (interesting seeing  these girls movements)

Offline puntingpumping1920

Name                    Population         Key

Default                   102                   Self Explanatory
30+                        3                       Milfs
CIM/Swallow            7                       Self Explanatory
FYC                         64                     For Your Consideration (just alright)
Miles Away             90                     Self Explanatory
Near                       30                    Self Explanatory
R2                           160                  Rimmers
R2 (0.5)                  19                    Rimmers that live within 1hrs drive
Regulars                  6                      Self Explanatory
Subs                       8                       Self Explanatory
TF                            82                   Top Flight (really good)
Up Next                  56                    Self Explanatory

FFS I only punt once a month - this lot 'll take me till I'm 120 !   :wacko:

That last line nearly made me choke on my food 

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline dboy74

Currently 31, but had a purge recently because it was above 60.

Offline berksboy

Added a couple more recently so have a few in there.
However I am about as likely to follow them up as I am to marry a bloke.  :rolleyes:

Offline rockharders

Between 60-90 but i go through purges every now and then because girls often switch profiles and I lose interest in others.

Redhead Lover

Only four.  I did have a previous AW account, but that went tits up, along with the HL. Thankfully, I'd bookmarked all the girls that really interest me in Firefox before that happened.

Finesurface

default list    93
Masshouse Czechs 2    
Parlours 0 (there used to be a few profile here but they all disappeared)
Parties 4
Plan A 40
Plan B 52    
Water St Thais 16

So.. a few :lol:

How many have I ticked off? Not nearly as many as I'd like to have done. Probably about 30 though, at a guess.

OK how does the plan A and B section work?

Currently 10 on mine, still haven't had the money/energy or need to see one so I expect I'll cut a couple off soon.

Offline bearcat69

OK how does the plan A and B section work?

Currently 10 on mine, still haven't had the money/energy or need to see one so I expect I'll cut a couple off soon.

If you mean how do you create different hot lists..

Highlight "Search" and select "My Hot Lists" from the drop down menu. Then you'll see a page with all your hot lists. On that page select the link that says "Add new list" then create a new one naming it whatever you like.

Now, whenever you select "Add to Hot List" whilst looking at a service provider's page, a little pop up window should come up with a drop down menu and you can select what hot list you want to put them on. Not selecting anything will just put them on the default list.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 12:43:53 am by bearcat69 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Girls in my Hot Lists..... 579. Have probably seen between 50~80 of these.

Not that I'm trying to get into the Guiness Book of Records, but are there any other members here
who have a large number of profiles in their HL?

Here's one I started earlier (2013 to be precise)....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14146.0

Offline Knicks

257 in various sub lists, I really need to cut that down.

poseidon

Number / List name
3 / TOFTT (no UKP reviews)
5 / has a waiting list or requires feedback
9 / default list + WGs I've seen

I have seen fewer girls than my hotlist, because of time and money constraints. I have more WGs bookmarked from UKP reviews and UKE links who are too far away, don't do incalls, or I haven't had the time to log in to AW and add them to my HL.

Online PepeMAGA

altogether about 50.
4 lists
default (interested, but not immediately going to book)
to see (girls I want to see next)
seen (girls I've seen and want to see again)
blacklist (girls I've seen, wouldn't see again, but keep there in case they change profile names and I end up seeing them again by accident) :dash:

Offline Jamboney

89 across 4 different lists. The lists were made at a time I traveled around a bit for work. I'll get round to seeing some of them some day.

mrhappypants

I reprofiled to ensure absolutely no connection between AW and any of my named email accounts when talktalk got hacked - can you imagine the shitstorm if AW got hacked and leaked!!

I have moved from sub folders by geography to one catch all.  I punt once a week and return frequently so my need/scope for new providers is limited.

On the previous profile I had 4 folders and over 100 profiles hot listed.

poseidon

I reprofiled to ensure absolutely no connection between AW and any of my named email accounts when talktalk got hacked - can you imagine the shitstorm if AW got hacked and leaked!!

It wouldn't surprise me if AW has been hacked before or might be hacked in the future - plenty of people out there who have a problem with guys paying for sex (from mumsnetters to religious fruitcakes). A bitter WG could also post your phone number and emails you sent her on the internet. This is why punters should always set up a punting email address and punting phone that has no connection to your name or people you know personally.

Offline Kriss

It wouldn't surprise me if AW has been hacked before or might be hacked in the future - plenty of people out there who have a problem with guys paying for sex (from mumsnetters to religious fruitcakes). A bitter WG could also post your phone number and emails you sent her on the internet. This is why punters should always set up a punting email address and punting phone that has no connection to your name or people you know personally.

Absolutely! Sometimes its a bit of a strain keeping up with my aliases though  :unknown:

By the way, I have a problem with paying for sex, but I still manage to scrape enough together once a month or so  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gordon Bennett

5. I'm teeing up a possible punt for Thursday so I'm compiling some possibles into a HL. If I'm feeling randy on Thursday I'll delve into the list and start phoning round.
I gave up having sprawling hot lists ages ago as there's no point. I prefer to live and plan in the here and now and can't see point in lists of hundreds of ladies that frankly I'll never see.

Offline Bengeo13

51 on mine which surprises me. Only half are local, the rest are from elsewhere in the country. My thinking is that if I ever visit any of these other places I might want to try them first. It's worked once, on a trip to Edinburgh.

mrhappypants

My concern is more basic than that.  In these days of social media, you only need an unusual name which falls into someone's hands for them to be able to make all sorts of misery with the knowledge you punt.  I do not wish to be alarmist; the remedy is simple and just requires reprofiling on AW to ensure complete separation.  Apologies for the off topic.

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Of course way too much, especially as I just travel to London and have a limited number of opportunities. Like others, I have splitted my HL into several categories.
In total, 119 SP into 8 HL :
A.             14 (highest priority for various reasons but usually very good feedbacks)
B.             37 (back up that could go to A if more reviews come on UKP)
C.             20 (just in case, or little bit far but would like to, etc.)
Positive.    6 (already met and I will be happy to return)
UK ex Ldn 26 (UKE, plenty of WG that I would like to meet but they only tour to London)
To check    3 (interesting profile waiting for me look at UKP)
Expensive. 11 (above my limit but If there is a discount. Never happened though)
Ex UK.       2 (I travel but AW is really good in the UK. 2 ladies though in Amsterdam)

Offline Jamiethedodger

Absolutely correct

Offline JimmySW

I have over 30 categories broken down into locations and for my nearest town 3 more groups, I have travelled quite a bit and it's useful to have a girl (or 10) in every port!

whitevpl

I've got 65 But I add and delete all the time

Offline Dr Talueng

My hotlist is approx 130-140 at the moment. I might add 2 or 3 each month depending upon reviews here on UKP. This runs to about 3 screens worth, just about manageable.

At the moment I'm not removing any entries. I use the 'notes' facility to record details such as 'bb' or 'x Pos/y Neg reviews' or 'bait-and-switch' or 'expensive!', so that when I scan down my hotlist I can quickly see some notes about each. Not all have 'notes' entries, but most do ( ... a big 'thanks' to all the reviewers on here ...). There are a number of entries on my hotlist who are definite 'NOs' based upon their reviews, but I leave them on the list so that I don't remove them and then re-add them at a later date.

By the way ... is there any way to sort a hotlist, probably into the provider's name.

will-ow

Try to keep mine to max 20  but recently it's gone down to about 9 because of how many people have either quit or just don't do it for me anymore....  :thumbsdown:

Finesurface

If you mean how do you create different hot lists..

Highlight "Search" and select "My Hot Lists" from the drop down menu. Then you'll see a page with all your hot lists. On that page select the link that says "Add new list" then create a new one naming it whatever you like.

Now, whenever you select "Add to Hot List" whilst looking at a service provider's page, a little pop up window should come up with a drop down menu and you can select what hot list you want to put them on. Not selecting anything will just put them on the default list.

I meant more how you work out if a girl goes on the A list or the B, do you have say an A girl for Crawley and a B girl should the A girl not be available?

Offline Chorley

Absolutely correct
Absolutely this. I've got more than one sim and a couple of punting email accounts.
This game has too many dodgy fuckers to take chances  :thumbsdown:

Offline Will2k

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 2
Too big. Need to prune but never find the time. Also seems easier to add than remove

Offline shagmore

14 in the HL but reading some of these comments and structures should start categorising. - some very useful info.
Was upto 23 until last week then purged after reading some of the comment on here about some of the WGs
Out of the 14 have seen 6 with another booked for Monday

Offline bearcat69

I meant more how you work out if a girl goes on the A list or the B, do you have say an A girl for Crawley and a B girl should the A girl not be available?

Well, plan a is generally girls I've seen and enjoyed or not seen but they've got good reviews or something else that has piqued my interest.

Plan b is mostly girls that maybe have a few good reviews, but I'm not sure about them for whatever reason, and some that I would like to see that are far away and don't tend to tour my neck of the woods, there's also a few girls there that I have seen but I have not really made my mind up if I would definitely like to see them again.

These days, I tend to punt with the intention of seeing one particular working girl from either of those lists. If that doesn't work out, then I just go home to punt another day. It's more about working out what working girls I'm most interested in seeing, rather than hastily bouncing from a failed plan a to a backup plan b. I did used to do that but had too many disappointing punts.

Offline Happylad

I have not had a Hot List on AW since a wg told me several years ago that she had been able to find a way to inspect my Hot List, and proved it by naming the wgs I had on it (including herself).  Next day I deleted it.

poseidon

My concern is more basic than that.  In these days of social media, you only need an unusual name which falls into someone's hands for them to be able to make all sorts of misery with the knowledge you punt.  I do not wish to be alarmist; the remedy is simple and just requires reprofiling on AW to ensure complete separation.  Apologies for the off topic.

Yes reprofiling is a good move to make punting safer for you. Even more reason to have a separate phone, separate email address, and go by a fake name for punting. I don't use social networking and searching my real name in Google doesn't come up with anything about me.

Something worth trying is searching your name in Google and seeing what comes up about you. Then log into those sites and lock down your privacy settings, change your name, delete account, or whatever.

I have not had a Hot List on AW since a wg told me several years ago that she had been able to find a way to inspect my Hot List, and proved it by naming the wgs I had on it (including herself).  Next day I deleted it.

Can a WG see who has her on their hot list? I guess this WG talked with her friends to find out who among them you hotlisted. Perhaps WGs get to see punters' hotlists. As long as you're not seeing WGs who offer BB then it's not their business who you have on your HL. We will see WGs we want to see, whether they're rivals of WGs we've seen before or otherwise. Just as people go to McDonalds one day and Burger King another day.

Offline PatMacGroin

Seriously?!  :bomb:

I don't like the idea of a WG being able to see my hotlists. Several reasons jump to mind, but I don't want to give ideas to any SP's browsing this site.  :angry:

Are you sure this WG didn't just name girls you have previously posted AW feedback for? Like she correctly assumed that if you booked a WG, you probably had her on your hotlist too?

Offline DonDickDraper

Seriously?!  :bomb:

I don't like the idea of a WG being able to see my hotlists. Several reasons jump to mind, but I don't want to give ideas to any SP's browsing this site.  :angry:

Are you sure this WG didn't just name girls you have previously posted AW feedback for? Like she correctly assumed that if you booked a WG, you probably had her on your hotlist too?

If you have clients connections turned on then girls can see when you hotlist then and read your profile.
I hadn't heard about them being able to see who else is in the same list though - that's extreme.