Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Summer: TOWIE candidate in Chelsea: Erection Special  (Read 3464 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

The conservative constituency of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea has been liberal with it’s border controls and allowed many foreign nationals to become resident and labour to boost the local economy. The heavily taxed mansions neighbour the very social housing provided by two particularly famous multi-dwellings many of whose inhabitants may well not be attending the polling booths, they will be more skillful on poles of another kind and certainly fond of all parties.

Reviews of the erection often lead to mass debates. My manifesto, like many others has been to fill the ballot boxes of many in this area, canvass opinion on here and hope to deliver a positive result and a hard exit.

Anyway, Lucy advertised her first London tour on UKE and published some very enticing photos, saying she was working with the magnificent Megan that was enough to persuade me to see her, more new talent in the metropolis is more than welcome, so she got my vote.

Comms: Text, quick answer with a postcode I recognize well. Room number given on arrival.

Girl: Lucy, 23, size 8, 5’8”, 32DD natural, long dark hair, green eyes and self confessed cock sucking lips.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Action: She welcomed me in lingerie, heels and a beaming smile, she's a bubbly girl with a great set of natural tits, not gym toned nor overweight, womanly and just about right. Her eyes are almost feline and her lips are perfectly pumped up for the job.

She was a little nervous as I was her first London client, the nerves evaporated as we lost our clothes, groped and kissed and she got on her knees for deep owo with plenty of attention to balls and below. I returned the favour then we spent some more time snogging and groping, we had a bit of a disaster trying to get a green condom on, abandoned it and the idea of penetration, she asked if I’d like her to suck my cock again, hard to refuse so I stood, she knelt, sucked, licked and I got on tiptoes while she used her tongue underneath and wanked me to one of the most prolific cum shots of my punting career, all over the shop, face, tits, floor, it surprised us both as pulse after pulse spurted forth and eventually subsided. I stood proudly, legs shaking a bit as she went to clean up.

We lay on the bed again, she asked if I wanted her to suck my cock again, I didn’t say no again and this time we had success with a nodder followed by vigorous cowgirl until I was ready and she assumed the position with a similar, if less prolific result.

She says these trips to London will become regular, whoever wins the competition on UKE for a duo with Lucy & Megan is a lucky bastard.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Thepacifist

Thanks for the review  :hi:

She gets my vote  :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot