Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wales / SWANSEA ** Naughty Nickii  (Read 840 times)

3 review(s) for Naughty Nickii  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hotmat

Hidden Image/Members Only

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Where:
Maritime Quarter, Swansea. Very nice flat with ensuite.

Security :
She's alone with another WG (Naughty Nickii  :  External Link/Members Only ).

When:
08/09

How long :
1H

Like photo?
It's the girl of the photo. 100%

Communication
She speaks excellent english, not communication problem there. She is also very bubbly and funny. Great laugh and conversation.

Body:
She has a cracking cracking body. She is slim+, just the way I like it. Not too skinny, with a bit of meat, but not too much, like a yuong MILF rather than an old Teen (see whatI mean?). She ahd lovely medium tits. Not as hot has her flatmate, but I loved her just the same.

Face:
She is a pretty girl. Lovely smile and eyes.

Fun:
She is a lot of fun. Great connection.

BJ:
Great BJ. Again it took great effort not to shoot my load early. She's in my top 10% best BJ hall of fame.

Sex:
After paperwork, she started kissing my neck and feeling my balls which got me really going! Clothes off and body rubbing standing up while snogging our faces off. The onto her knees for a great (covered but great nonetheless) BJ. Then RO on the bed, and she has a great fanny, then 69. After this marathon of oral sex, cowgirl, and man was she into if. Then reverse cowgirl, doggy, then some more doggy oral then mish and fireworks. I tell you what, we were both sweating and out of breath.
10 minutes break time and we were at it again! And boy does it usually take time to get me going for seconds... I felt 21 again.

Kiss:
Great kisser

Anal:
No, I did not ask.

** Conclusion **

Value for money :
Great VFM.

Would I return ?
She is in my "Visited -  To Revisit" list…

Would I recommend ?
She is coming back in October. Guys don't miss her out.