Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unforgettable sexual encounters you would like to relive  (Read 4728 times)

Offline Sinz

This could be anything you had with your Ex, partners, workmates, one night stands,  other half, friend or while punting.

It does not have to be mind blowing experience, anything that you feel you would like to relive. Something you search for within the woman you meet generally or while punting.

Everyone has various expectations, so vanilla to extreme or anything in between welcome.

Offline Sinz

Mine was a night out with a workmate, fingered her on the dance floor followed by a taxi ride back to her place and had BJ in the taxi on the way.

Got to her place and she brings out her anal toys and wanted her anal played with her and her arse spanked. On my request recorded most of it.

Finished with her on her knees and facial on her till she sucked out dry while her wanting to get slapped on the face and arse. Ended up fingering her till she squirted all over her bed.

I was a vanilla guy till this happened, she never came across a naughty kinky bitch at work either. Now I look forward replicate the same events and acts whenever possible. But never reached the same benchmark.

Offline thekingreturns

Also on a work night out... pulled a colleague who was a bit chunky but not obese... back to hers had pretty vanilla sex then said I needed a piss.. her reply was "lets get in the bath and piss on me" I was young (22 ish) she was mid 30's and I had a sheltered sex life so thought fuck it why not... pissed all over her then showered and back in the bedroom... I then thought I've never tried anal so began fingering her arsehole... started to put my cock in and was waiting for her to say stop but she didn't... ATM followed and I cum in her mouth and she swallowed the lot. Woke up the next morning to find her mum had been in the next room ALL NIGHT. She told me she's deaf so not to worry.

Fucked her every weekend after that for 6 years (5 of which she had a boyfriend who became husband)

Offline Speed Racer

Hooked up with an eastern european girl who was a friend of a friend.

Gave me a blowjob that I have spent far too much time and money trying to find someone else to replicate.

Still to this day don't know quite what she did but it was absolutely mind blowing.

Dick Lund

As I always seem to do, was driving and saw a big arsed council estate chav in the tight see through-ish leggings walking down the street. Immediately got the horn and pulled up beside her to say hello. Rebuffed my approach so drove further up and waited for her to walk up again.
Now the funny part: id just withdrawn £100 for a parlour  punt later in the week so as she approached I just showed her a £20 note which invariably made her eyes light up. Asking “what’s that for” I offered her to jump in and find out. Not wanting to blow my chances (pun intended), I said she could have it if she earned it and that there may be more. She then directed me to her council estate flat a few hundred metres away, the while, playing with my cock through my shorts.
Long story short, ended up in her room getting sucked off, fucked her with everything I had and unloaded a few weeks of goo on her face which she thoroughly enjoyed.
Now he funnier part: left her room (thinking we were home alone) naked to use the bathroom and as I went to open the door, her mum came out in towel having just showered. Looked exactly 16 years older than her (typical council estate chav) and had a smaller arse but huge tits. She saw my semi, asked why I was naked, and understood from my umms and aar’s that I’d just bashed her daughters back doors in.
The funniest part: told me to wash my cock, and then come to the lounge and make her cum like her daughter just did (she must have heard us).
I happily obliged but thinking of the awkwardness when going back to get my clothes, was pleasantly surprised by the question “did you have to fuck my mum too”?

Left the £20 on the bed and slipped out into the sunset

Driving just isn’t the same anymore.

:lol:

Offline lewisjones23

As I always seem to do, was driving and saw a big arsed council estate chav in the tight see through-ish leggings walking down the street. Immediately got the horn and pulled up beside her to say hello. Rebuffed my approach so drove further up and waited for her to walk up again.
Now the funny part: id just withdrawn £100 for a parlour  punt later in the week so as she approached I just showed her a £20 note which invariably made her eyes light up. Asking “what’s that for” I offered her to jump in and find out. Not wanting to blow my chances (pun intended), I said she could have it if she earned it and that there may be more. She then directed me to her council estate flat a few hundred metres away, the while, playing with my cock through my shorts.
Long story short, ended up in her room getting sucked off, fucked her with everything I had and unloaded a few weeks of goo on her face which she thoroughly enjoyed.
Now he funnier part: left her room (thinking we were home alone) naked to use the bathroom and as I went to open the door, her mum came out in towel having just showered. Looked exactly 16 years older than her (typical council estate chav) and had a smaller arse but huge tits. She saw my semi, asked why I was naked, and understood from my umms and aar’s that I’d just bashed her daughters back doors in.
The funniest part: told me to wash my cock, and then come to the lounge and make her cum like her daughter just did (she must have heard us).
I happily obliged but thinking of the awkwardness when going back to get my clothes, was pleasantly surprised by the question “did you have to fuck my mum too”?

is there a single person on the forum who believes any of this shite?

Offline bhudda

Not me

vw

Doubt it, sounds like the ramblings of a fantasist to me.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Doubt it, sounds like the ramblings of a fantasist to me.

They seem to be on the increase at the mo.  :unknown:

SeekingtheTruth

Wow, and I thought KT was deluded  :dash:

Offline Sinz

There is always that one  :crazy: who has to ruin a thread.

Offline lewisjones23

Admin delivers the correct course of action for this tool

Offline Dipper

Invited round to a mates to act out his and his Mrs' mmf fantasy.

No sex for me but I was allowed to eat her out whilst we alternated with our dicks in her mouth, and  sucked her clit as he fucked her.

Finished with her wanking out our loads onto her tits. Bliss.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 01:18:40 pm by Dipper »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Suppose some can't tell real life and wet dreams apart;!.

Offline Sinz

Suppose some can't tell real life and wet dreams apart;!.

Suppose one could enlighten us of his real life Unforgettable moment

Offline mh

Wow, and I thought KT was deluded  :dash:

He missed one girl out compared to when he last told this tale...

External Link/Members Only

Offline workinallweek

Met up with a girl i knew ans she was staying in a local hotel for work ,we had a few drinks then ended up in bed .Ended up with me eating her out with her ankles by her ears .
Never tried Anal before and slipped into her arse slowly while rubbing her clit ,ended up with half a hand in her pussy and my cock (its only little) balls dep in her bum .She came like a mad thing and soaked the bed .
Shame she ended up marrying her boyfriend and not visiting southend any more.
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fratbrat

I booked an agency girl and in came an attractive blonde that I found very attractive. She explained she was from EE somewhere and we had a fun time.

She was pretty perfect so I rebooked a few months later, only after the agency had talked her out of retiring. When she arrived she recognised me and was ultra friendly, even more delightfully we both enjoyed ourselves and she had a skinful to drink. The perfect moment came when she explained she was leaving to become an air hostess on Virgin. That was a real turn on!

Offline threechilliman

Had a FB when I were in my early 20's who provided me with an intro to FFM, MMFF etc. She were mad for it. I recall spit-roasting her boss (who were female) with another guy in the living room as she watched. Happy days....

Offline pewpewpew

Was screwing my bosses girlfriend in doggy and she turned to me and said "I want you to fuck my arse". Never done anal before but always wanted it so fingered her bum a bit then off we went. Was amazing. Saw her a few more times and she let me throatfuck her. Again first time for me. Proper dirty bitch.

Offline Robinh191

About 20 years ago, was my last day and was saying my good byes to everyone when a colleague whom I'll refer to as V, and with whom I was friendly (but not friends) with had her jacket off. It was the first time in the one year I'd known her that she had done that and I realised why...she the biggest pair of natural tits of any woman I had known and I couldn't believe I'd never had an inkling until that moment.
Anyway, I had been seeing another girl, F, from the same workplace that no-one else knew about. The relationship with F ended by mutual agreement and as it was amicable, we'd kept in touch. I called one day a couple months after having left and V answered explaining that F was on holiday so V and I got to chatting. To finish the conversation, I asked V if she would like to meet up and she said not now as her Dad was staying with her (he'd travelled half way across the world) but would meet after he'd left. Made a mental note of the date and when I called again we agreed to meet up after work at the mainline station V used.
I got there early and checked the timetable and when V arrived I told her train was due to leave in 5 minutes and before I could say anything else she asks: "Do you want to come back to my place?" Jumped on the train and had some awkward conversation and silences between us. At the other end, on the way to V's flat, stopped off to get a bottle of red. Once indoors, poured the wine into a couple of glasses and V shows me around her flat and conversation is flowing more smoothly. We're chatting in the doorway of bedroom when V sits down on the bed and I take the cue and sit down next to her and we carry on chatting. Then like a fucking schoolboy I suddenly lean in to kiss and V responds positively. I take both glasses and put them on the floor and carry on. Our clothes come off and V says we're not having sex today. So I ask "When?" "This weekend" Without thinking, I say ok but there are other things we can do now and she says ok. WTF - I can't believe this is happening!
She starts sucking me and then suddenly stops and says "You have to go down on me first". I say I will afterwards. "That's not fair!" So I do as instructed and V lets me know I've been fair and goes back to blowing me with simply the best hand-mouth combination I've ever experienced. I tell V I'm going to cum and she doesn't have to take it in her mouth but she's having none of it. I shoot a good load and she sucks me dry, every last drop right down the hatchet without the slightest hint of retching. After some pillow talk, it's getting late and I have to get home. We both dress and V walks to the bus stop. As I got on the bus, V says "See you Saturday".

Offline Sinz

About 20 years ago, was my last day and was saying my good byes to everyone when a colleague whom I'll refer to as V, and with whom I was friendly (but not friends) with had her jacket off. It was the first time in the one year I'd known her that she had done that and I realised why...she the biggest pair of natural tits of any woman I had known and I couldn't believe I'd never had an inkling until that moment.
Anyway, I had been seeing another girl, F, from the same workplace that no-one else knew about. The relationship with F ended by mutual agreement and as it was amicable, we'd kept in touch. I called one day a couple months after having left and V answered explaining that F was on holiday so V and I got to chatting. To finish the conversation, I asked V if she would like to meet up and she said not now as her Dad was staying with her (he'd travelled half way across the world) but would meet after he'd left. Made a mental note of the date and when I called again we agreed to meet up after work at the mainline station V used.
I got there early and checked the timetable and when V arrived I told her train was due to leave in 5 minutes and before I could say anything else she asks: "Do you want to come back to my place?" Jumped on the train and had some awkward conversation and silences between us. At the other end, on the way to V's flat, stopped off to get a bottle of red. Once indoors, poured the wine into a couple of glasses and V shows me around her flat and conversation is flowing more smoothly. We're chatting in the doorway of bedroom when V sits down on the bed and I take the cue and sit down next to her and we carry on chatting. Then like a fucking schoolboy I suddenly lean in to kiss and V responds positively. I take both glasses and put them on the floor and carry on. Our clothes come off and V says we're not having sex today. So I ask "When?" "This weekend" Without thinking, I say ok but there are other things we can do now and she says ok. WTF - I can't believe this is happening!
She starts sucking me and then suddenly stops and says "You have to go down on me first". I say I will afterwards. "That's not fair!" So I do as instructed and V lets me know I've been fair and goes back to blowing me with simply the best hand-mouth combination I've ever experienced. I tell V I'm going to cum and she doesn't have to take it in her mouth but she's having none of it. I shoot a good load and she sucks me dry, every last drop right down the hatchet without the slightest hint of retching. After some pillow talk, it's getting late and I have to get home. We both dress and V walks to the bus stop. As I got on the bus, V says "See you Saturday".

Mate you could have just typed the last 7 lines.

Wasted my 3 mins reading all the other jargon, which has no relevance whatsoever.

Although appreciate you for sharing.

Offline Sinz

Was screwing my bosses girlfriend in doggy and she turned to me and said "I want you to fuck my arse". Never done anal before but always wanted it so fingered her bum a bit then off we went. Was amazing. Saw her a few more times and she let me throatfuck her. Again first time for me. Proper dirty bitch.

My bosses wife and me have been flirting around  for ages, we have kissed on a night out, but that was about it, they are divorced now and she still chats on messages with me all the dirty stuff she wants to do and send pics once in a while to tempt. Now that they are divorced I don't have the same urge as I used to. But would love to do all those things u have described one day ... just for the fun of it.

Offline Brazilian Martian

:D :D :D he needs to start writing fantasy books what ever hes doing hes in the wrong profession.

Offline Stiltskin

I wanted to believe it  :blush:

Online myothernameis

Mid 80's a one of experience, would love the thrill of, but might end up getting arrested for

1984 U2 were to play Glasgow Barrowlands for 2 nights, and I aimed to get tickets for one of the concerts, at the time was working in Partick, so took the Glasgow subway from Hillend to St Enoch's

The subway from was packed with students, and hardly any room to move about, not even room to move your hands, unfortunate for me, I was pressed up against a females bottom, and she was wear a red silk dress

I couldn't help but get erect, for 10-15 min's my cock rubbed against her soft bottom, now she must have felt this, don't know why she didn't do anything about this, maybe because we couldn't move; at times it felt like she was pushing back, and I was loving it, but on the other hand, when it came to my stop to get of, I was relieved, my underpants' were soaked with pre-cum

Offline Romeo Sensini

Thanks for this thread, it really drives home what a sheltered life I have led  ;)

Offline mh

Thanks for this thread, it really drives home what a sheltered life I have led  ;)

Surely you've read porn stories before?  :sarcastic:

Offline Sedition

August 1990:
Not just great sex but a great day all round.
I was in my late 20s and top of my game, spent a terrific day in the sunshine at Lords watching graham gooch score 333, that evening ended up going out with friends including 2 Aussie nurses both just returned from holiday in the sun, both blonde tanned and fit, one tall and toned, the other small, with big tits and a filthy streak. Ended up being grabbed by the pair of them and hauled off for a full on 3 some. They were well into each other as much as me and we pretty much fucked all night. I was seriously proud of myself managing 5 good pops, including a massive messy facial on the little one. By the end of it I was shooting salt.
What I'd give these days to manage a similar performance

Gomez42

The girl I lost my virginity to, but 35 years later.

Fucking her from behind, toy in her ass, her screaming with pleasure into the pillow.

That was eight months ago, we rowed a month after, started talking again last week. Trying to negotiate a rematch :-)

Offline cash2spare

August 1990:
Not just great sex but a great day all round.
I was in my late 20s and top of my game, spent a terrific day in the sunshine at Lords watching graham gooch score 333, that evening ended up going out with friends including 2 Aussie nurses both just returned from holiday in the sun, both blonde tanned and fit, one tall and toned, the other small, with big tits and a filthy streak. Ended up being grabbed by the pair of them and hauled off for a full on 3 some. They were well into each other as much as me and we pretty much fucked all night. I was seriously proud of myself managing 5 good pops, including a massive messy facial on the little one. By the end of it I was shooting salt.
What I'd give these days to manage a similar performance

I believe you mate  ;)

Offline paper7

A long time ago when I was 19 and naïve, I met a nice girl while on a camping holiday. She was blonde, big breasts, small waist and big arse. She massage my balls, made me very hard, I came, with her help obviously! I often wonder what happened to her. Her husband, if she has one, is a very lucky guy!

Offline munterhunter

About 12 or 13 years ago A1 Massage between Bradford and Halifax. Threesome with Caitlin (mid 20s blonde) and Bev (Brunette in her early 30s) best 3some I've ever had double blowjob cim then they shared my load. Sex with both of them my 3rd pop in a condom inside Caitlin doggie style while Bev stroked my balls and told me they were going to lick my cock clean.
£120 for the hr and we went about 10 - 15 minutes over. Awesome punt.

Offline hungrypunt

Jumped in bed with a 35-38 yo woman who had hosted the party we were all at, (  I was 19) Pissed about 3 am, I was originally on the floor at the side. She had been getting felt up by all the young lads that night and looking back they were probably into the swinging scene or something.
Id only fucked 2 or 3 girls before, I was lay on the floor at the side of the bed, her hand"fell" outta the bed, one thing led to another and I slid up the bed like a sneaky shy jack russell dog and slid in at the side of her.

Nothing mind blowing happened, but she worked on my cock, and a slid in , she was soaking wet,YEP BB was all a bit of  a mind fuck, it was the slowest in and out movement I have ever done and I popped in about  2 minutes lol. Her hairy bellied husband was at the side of her. I rolled off and slept in the same bed.

Woke is the morning, no sign of him, and she was running a bath. Was awk when I was leaving with my mates, byeee, ha ha.

Oh and she smelled a but sweaty too :9 loved it tho

Another one, was an SA girl, snorted my cum right up her nose, from the cock  :lol: :lol: not a particular turn on but a whoaaaaa, well done girl
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 01:14:19 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline Sinz

Another one, was an SA girl, snorted my cum right up her nose, from the cock  :lol: :lol: not a particular turn on but a whoaaaaa, well done girl

Whooaa, that's weird - never seen that ever done before not even on porn .. lol

Offline Sinz

About 12 or 13 years ago A1 Massage between Bradford and Halifax. Threesome with Caitlin (mid 20s blonde) and Bev (Brunette in her early 30s) best 3some I've ever had double blowjob cim then they shared my load. Sex with both of them my 3rd pop in a condom inside Caitlin doggie style while Bev stroked my balls and told me they were going to lick my cock clean.
£120 for the hr and we went about 10 - 15 minutes over. Awesome punt.

That sounds amazing, wonder if they are still around? The A1 massage place I mean not the WGs

Offline Romeo Sensini

That sounds amazing, wonder if they are still around? The A1 massage place I mean not the WGs

No, A1 in Bradford shut down about a year ago. Profiles still pop up on AW but the place has gone.

midnightcowboy

She wft ? Like the way you just slipped that in as an off the cuff remark at the end.

midnightcowboy

This one is totally unforgettable.

When working in London I was bored in a lunch break and saw a Misstress ad in a phone box. I called, it was pricey, but I thought what the hell. Innocent looking green door in the city (I bet you some people here know that green door near the Barbican) and the next minute I knew I was talking to this gorgeous woman about having an enema. It was thrilling and I had no idea what I was getting myself into. So, naked on the bench, legs on stirrups, I remember looking around at all the steel instruments and stuff in glass cases, lit by blue neon. Mirror on the ceiling. Totally new world. Then she offered my to inhale something out of jar, probably poppers or similar. That's when it started getting weird..

Suffice to say, I don't think I will ever forget that day..
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 02:05:21 pm by midnightcowboy »

Offline hungrypunt

Whooaa, that's weird - never seen that ever done before not even on porn .. lol

That was it, shed seen it on porn, we were talking about what we had done, ended up with it, cough cough, splutter splutter. Come to think of it we ticked most stuff off this list she had, she was an innocent little thing who had done nothing when we first met BUT with a dirty little mind :)

Offline lewisjones23

When working in London I was bored in a lunch break and saw a Misstress ad in a phone box. I called, it was pricey, but I thought what the hell. Innocent looking green door in the city (I bet you some people here know that green door near the Barbican) and the next minute I knew I was talking to this gorgeous woman about having an enema. It was thrilling and I had no idea what I was getting myself into. So, naked on the bench, legs on stirrups, I remember looking around at all the steel instruments and stuff in glass cases, lit by blue neon. Mirror on the ceiling. Totally new world. Then she offered my to inhale something out of jar, probably poppers or similar. That's when it started getting weird..

so basically you phoned someone, looked at a few wierd things and then sniffed something

wow

midnightcowboy

so basically you phoned someone, looked at a few wierd things and then sniffed something

wow

Each to their own.

Offline lewisjones23

Each to their own.

it was boring as fuck and a waste of time to type out and read

you could have put some details as to why it was so wierd etc

Offline mh

You seems to have omitted the bit where he had a tube shoved up his arse and liquid forced in, but then I suppose to some people that's inconsequential...
 :cool:

Offline lewisjones23

You seems to have omitted the bit where he had a tube shoved up his arse and liquid forced in, but then I suppose to some people that's inconsequential...
 :cool:

i tried to block that out  :lol:

midnightcowboy

i tried to block that out  :lol:

That's why I didn't write it. If you want to know you can ask.

Offline Sinz

and you want to relive that moment ?  :unknown:

midnightcowboy

Offline Sinz