Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ScotsSubSlut - Edinburgh  (Read 5674 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5905540) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline noodle

Comms - Meeting was arranged via AW then text.

Location - Hotel Meet in the centre of town. All safe and very nice.

Looks - ScotSubSlut looks as she in in her AW movies and private gallery. She's a 40 yrs old and larger lady but I found her to be attractive.

Service - This was a sub/dom meet and boy did she deliver. Message me before hand and asked if i would like her boobs tied up. When I arrived her tits we tied and bulging and she was wearing a butt plug. Clothes we instantly removed and she quickly dropped to he knees for a face fucking. By the time I was finished he face was covered in juices.

I asked her to play with my ass to which she gladly did starting with tongue before graduating to fingers then a butt plug. Grabbing her by the hair i moved her onto the bead and told her to spread he legs for me. After giving her pussy a good pounding I told her I was going to put my cock in her ass. We increased the pace as she got more comfortable eventually taking a fairly hard pounding in the back door.

Almost done I pulled my cock out and went back for some oral. After a bit more sucking of my cock and balls I told her I was going to come in her mouth. Huge load deposited and she swallowed the lot.

After a short rest, round 2 more of the same. I left on the hour drained.

£150 - 1 hour.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 12:30:35 pm by noodle »

Online Arabian72

Was this all bare back? No mention of any condoms. Just for peoples info.

Offline noodle

No, all penetration was protected. No indication, that bareback would have been on offer.

Online Arabian72

No, all penetration was protected. No indication, that bareback would have been on offer.
Always best to mention especially when it's with an SP with a possible reputation for it

Offline ArchibaldPK

Nice review...... Was it awkard the entrance to the hotel? did you feel observed? Sometimes in the hotel meetings I feel that nervous just in case they ask me for my room at the reception area. I also feel like I have to keep the noise down in the room, was that the case? Thanks in advance!!