Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela Brazilian (romanian or brazilian?)  (Read 3304 times)

Jamesmadden

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone know if this girl is actually brazilian?? Im a bit concerned should could be romanian...

Thanks

James

NotaGuuest

Looks Brazilian.. but damn she's hot! 

Offline slickster2

I had a punt with her shes brazilian (or at least Portuguese), in between rounds she played Brazilian music whilst we talked of footballing shame lol

Offline BillGoldberg

Looks great!

But are  those really natural breasts??.!

Offline Tonyleung

Brazil the land of boob jobs and HOT women.

password02

mrfixit37

Those are fake!  :yahoo: just right for a bitof oil. On the ' to do ' list. Cheers

charming_red

Look at her verification pic - looks old. And like a bloke.

Offline Asian20

I had a punt with her shes brazilian (or at least Portuguese), in between rounds she played Brazilian music whilst we talked of footballing shame lol

She looks stunning. How would you rate her performance, and does she do everything on her likes list?

Offline Ladypleaser

Went to see her last year. Her pictures are very flattering. You only realise her manly features once u get close to her(she also has hairy arms). I ended up staying for only 15 minutes as opposed to my normal two hours.  :thumbsdown:  :vomit:

charming_red

Went to see her last year. Her pictures are very flattering. You only realise her manly features once u get close to her(she also has hairy arms). I ended up staying for only 15 minutes as opposed to my normal two hours.  :thumbsdown:  :vomit:

:lol: I'm not surprised mate

Hes ugly.

mrfixit37

And when she greets you with a deep gruff voice. " alright mate"  :sarcastic:

charming_red

And when she greets you with a deep gruff voice. " alright mate"  :sarcastic:

....'Hi I'm Pedro....oops I mean Padina'.  :crazy:

Offline Ladypleaser

She definitely has a pussy though :unknown:

mrfixit37

Offline llanero

Brazilian she is, quite tall by the way. She used to be with a group of other Brazilians also in acemassage, I've met Gabriela and another girl who had a better attitude and looks (to me anyway) in separate ocassions.
I wouldn't see Gabriela again, extraordinarily shy bordering with uncooperative/getting rid of you asap

Offline PapaSmurf

She looks stunning. How would you rate her performance, and does she do everything on her likes list?
lol there is something trannyish about her. It's shame because she was probably a normal looking woman that just had WAY too much work done.

mrfixit37

It could be a lot worse her name could be Kellie  :scare: :scare:

Jamesmadden

Looks like I won't be seeing her then.

Don't want to end up banging a tranny....

Offline swfinest

UKpunting averts another poor punt. Hairy arms, GTFO

thanks for the info, removed from HL