Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ealing or uxbridge?- what i want (mistake was made before please read this)  (Read 888 times)

jag55

hi I had a couple of bad punts. I am basically looking for a girl (a good PUNT)  in either the areas of Ealing or uxbridge.   The services I am looking for are (the girl would provide) -

GFE/PSE-mixture of the 2 ( don't mind if its GFE tho)
OWO-(deep throat-she takes it like a champ) 
DFK
DATY
MSOG
CIM
Swallow (DOES NOT NEED TO)

-I AM NOT LOOKING FOR BB (THE KAROLINE PROFILE WAS A MISTAKE ON MY PART PICS WERE EXAMINED NOT PROFILE IM MODREATE IN THE USE OF AW)

-I AM WILLING TO SPEND UP TO 350 (I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW MUCH A GOOD PUNT COSTS I THOUGH IF I LEFT A BIG NUMBER I WOULD GET THE TOP PUNTS GUESS I WAS WRONG)

I keep finding punts that do not provide any good service(or service listed)  I looked at AW (with no success)  and I am just tired now I need some help.

Thanks in Advance 
help a john out (no punt intended)

Offline iPad3

John

Welcome to the forum, there are many threads on this subject with sterling advice offered from some of our very experienced members, but in a nutshell

Take a look at the reveiw section on here and see if you can find a girl that suits by checking her aw profile via the link on the reveiw , if you need any further info start another thread about said girl or post on the bottom of the reveiw

I was fortunate enough to find ukp early in my punting career and have had some excellent punts based on doing the above

Good luck

Offline LanceVance

External Link/Members Only

Adultwork may have its critics, but it has a very useful search function that will be very useful for guys like yourself who know what exactly they want from a punt.  :hi: