Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Friday is on November 27. Wgs taking part?  (Read 2649 times)

Offline Hobbit

These people that do this have no self respect and no dignity that they want to fight over discounted goods.
For me, nothing that a retailer would sell would encourage me to fight over other customers for a particular product.

What if it was the only punting phone or packet of condoms left on the planet and you needed one?

Offline puntingking

Most hookers think short-term and therefore would never encourage or give discounts on a sale day let alone any other.

If we are going to ask them to give us discounts on a Black Friday then we might as well ask them for refunds for faulty goods? :D :lol:

:D  :lol:

Offline puntingking

What if it was the only punting phone or packet of condoms left on the planet and you needed one?

I don't see how I would need one tbh.
I would just see a wg for anything other than anal  sex or virginal sex. I would see a wg for anything else like hand jobs, blow jobs, etc.
As for a punting phone. I use my regular phone to punt anyway. I have no issues with wife/gf  as I don't have one for good reason.
So basically it won't be a issue for me but other members I can see how that can be.  :D :thumbsup: