Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aleeyah  (Read 1753 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I spotted Aleeyah’s profile sometime ago, but never got around to seeing her. She moved from Central London to Canary Wharf so I went to see her about 2 weeks ago. Here is my report

The Experience:
As usual I texted her first and got no response. Then I called her to ask if I could see her about 7pm and she said “wait” before hanging up. I was about to give up but then called her a few hours later and we set the time. I also texted her the usual “Are you the same girl in the pic? If not then I will not stay!” and she confirmed she is – and she definitely is!!
When we did eventually meet (seen journey below) I saw she had been smoking wacky-baccy (not my kinda thing), but we managed to negotiate that I would stay for 30 mins, and I would have a shower first.
She did have a friend there but was a larger girl, so not my type.
Freshly showered and in the bedroom she took off her clothes. Before she did do so I will admit I was very underwhelmed with her appearance – she looked like a student in the middle of revision – but as soon as her clothes came off I was wow!!! Seriously hot!
Kissing was meaningful, and OWO was a delight, and CIM would have been an extra £30 but she was not up for it and I thought that is fine. Can’t be too pushy.
The grind was good and I loved he being ontop. We then switched and I was ontop, but her being tiny it was hard to get a good look at her great body.

Reflection:
•   Very short, slim girl like the pics.
•   Great athletic figure and has nice tone and fit stomach.
•   Smooth grind, and not too tight.
•   OWO was excellent, but no CIM on the night.
•   Area is “nice” but then I dislike Canary Wharf…sorry people.

The Journey:
When I first got there I had to wait for about 30 mins as there was somebody who was not a punter coming to apartments to check things out…not sure who or what, but seemed like it was a one off – maybe a fire or leak or something.
She was not too stoned, but she was relaxed.
I have not made up my mind about seeing her again and I do not have a particular reason for that thought.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for the review FBM and glad you had a positive experience overall.

She's been on my hl for a while, but sadly, there's some comments in your review that would put me off - e.g. her comms, being 'stoned', £30 extra for CIM etc.

Her friend from her profile (Zhorka) looks nice, but perhaps not from your description of the other girl you saw when seeing Aleeyah ?

Was it Zhorka - External Link/Members Only - that was there ?

Thanks .

FlyingBreadMan

RE: Friend - yes her friend was the same girl Zhorka.

RE: Stoned - still she was friendly, and as time passed we chatted more (though the first minutes were a bit distant).

Hope that helps

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

RE: Friend - yes her friend was the same girl Zhorka.

RE: Stoned - still she was friendly, and as time passed we chatted more (though the first minutes were a bit distant).

Hope that helps

Thanks FBM.