Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia Ice  (Read 9552 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Antonia twice (first time in East Anglia and second in London). She is one of those girls who looks better in person than her pics.

The Experience:
Having seen Antonia and her friend a on more than one occasion meant we could enjoy a cigarette and a chat before getting down to business. She is like her pics, though she appears slimmer in real life. She is pretty and petite.
She advertises OWO and CIM but does NOT do these – for me it is not a big deal, and for £50 for half an hour she is good value (in my opinion).
She is pretty and had a great figure. During sex she is quite inexperienced, so leading is best option. I found she was quite flexible, though when on top she would speed up. 

Reflection:
•   As always like her pictures which is crucial.
•   Friendly if she has seen you more than once.
•   Has hot friends available (though not sure if Duo is available).
•   Very good value at £50.
•   Romanian…who doesn’t love Romanians ;) – but seriously she is a good example of one.

The Journey:
I happened upon her when seeing Sarah Mary (her friend) and at the time I was after taller girls. But I was taken by her, so decided to see her. She is a gem, and would likely see her again for value. BUT though she does offer FK and OWO with CIM she may not deliver...so this is a note to those who are seeking these services.

chelsea1962

Hottie alert! does she do incalls?

vt

Hottie alert! does she do incalls?

Some of these Romanian ladies certainly are stunning to look at!  :thumbsup:

There is no location listed...but says she's on tour??  :unknown:

som2083

Offline Trenlover

She advertises OWO and CIM but does NOT do these –

regardless of the price, a WG should not advertise services she no intention of providing. That ranks at the top of the "things that piss punters off" list.

mrhappypants

Was she honest about the services she offers on the phone?

FlyingBreadMan

I didn't ask about the services on the phone. But when I was there she said she did not do it as she does not like it - but it could be discretionary.

FlyingBreadMan

which part of London?

She was in Kings Cross area (just north). She has now gone on Holiday (possibly back home) - she told me she was not sure if she would come back to London again. She has operated in Cambridge for some time, so I would imagine she would be there soon.

Offline adindas

regardless of the price, a WG should not advertise services she no intention of providing. That ranks at the top of the "things that piss punters off" list.

What about if the profile is written by someone else ??