Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: * Has anyone seen these ladies ? (Please try again)  (Read 1054 times)

Offline robf27

ms squirter  (Bromley)

Luna-Dream  (Orpington)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 09:16:10 pm by robf27 »

pingit

Hello,

Signed up around christmas time, more of a lurker than a contributor but i've seen Ms Squirter.
Don't bother, went to see her, although she's alright, she tried to get on top of me without putting a condom on..... i stopped her and asked for one, then didn't want to kiss her or do oral. Who knows how many guys she's done this with.

If you don't mind the thought, her face is a 3-4/10.... shes got massive boobs, bit of a muffin top (in fact quite a lot of a muffin top, i'd say really over weight). Works out of her home in a very quiet area, parking is easy and there's no-one around. She does indeed squirt alot. The ride was fun when she gets on top, really good with her hips and grinds into you with her massive boobs swinging around in your face. Also offered me anal, she flipped over and told me to put it in her ass..... not bad, just the thought that she offered me BB was off-putting, i did my business, made sure i had protection and won't be going back.