Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyBustyRuby - Enfield  (Read 649 times)

Offline crazyinsanity

Timewaster in a way that even if you have a appointement, she will take someone before you if he comes and ring her

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Look mate posts like these are not reviews.

Offline crazyinsanity

I didn't meet her. I take a booking and once i came maid(probably) told me she was busy :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I didn't meet her. I take a booking and once i came maid(probably) told me she was busy :unknown:
Read the rules and the guide to writing reviews, you don't have to have met her but you do need to have an agreed booking and you do not say you had an agreed booking you just said she's a time waster.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

External Link/Members Only
Summary
Include in your review (LLL&S):

* Provider's name plus LOCATION in the SUBJECT. Nearest town or, for London - closest tube/train station and first part of the post code (and agency/parlour added for agency or parlour reviews).

* AW profile link or contact details at the start of the review. Best to cut and paste the link from bottom of her AW page

* Logistics: booking and communication.

* Location (for In-call): safety, discretion, facilities, comfort, ease of finding.

* Looks: WG body and face, approximate age, height and dress size, hygiene, outfit, accuracy of photos, nationality and English language skills.

* Services used and the price paid (detailing time and extras charged). Mention enthusiasm, attitude, time keeping.

Offline crazyinsanity

That's true you're right but i'm ready to reply to any questions on my reviews so for me it's still ok.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
That's true you're right but i'm ready to reply to any questions on my reviews so for me it's still ok.

It might be okay for you but a waste of time for everyone else  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Any future post like that will be deleted not moved, I've told you several times what is needed for posts to be a review along with posting copies of the rules and the guide to review writing.

A review need a certain amount of basic detail there aren't a question and answer page.