Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Speed Checks  (Read 1062 times)

Offline B4bcock

Bristol Post reports 63 mobile speed cameras will be in operation throughout the city during this week.  Could be embarrassing if you get a ticket through the post showing you were caught somewhere you weren't supposed to be!

Offline bdyno

Offline Stiltskin

Don't speed is a given. The advice therefore, be extra careful and keep an eye on the speed limits.

Offline TerryTibbs

Ive just done my 3rd Speed Awarness course......

....The course obviously dont work!!! lol

Be careful out there guys!

Cheers

Speedy Terry  :timeout:

Offline joninbristol

Bristol Post reports 63 mobile speed cameras will be in operation throughout the city during this week.  Could be embarrassing if you get a ticket through the post showing you were caught somewhere you weren't supposed to be!
Here you go folks, map and location details so you can keep the streets safe:
External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline whaleears

Dunno about anyone else, whenever I drive in Bristol (Or anywhere I don't know) I use Waze on my phone & that'll point out any cameras or speed traps or even if there's heavy traffic. It's proven a god send & considering it's free it's well worth an install.

Offline HawkG

I win, I’ve done four! A long time ago before there was national coordination of this stuff.
I’m more careful now, fwiw.

Offline Stiltskin

I thought they only offered you one course and thereafter it's points, well that's what the buggers told me.

Offline snaitram99

I thought they only offered you one course and thereafter it's points, well that's what the buggers told me.

Within 3 years you have to take the points. After that you can be offered another course.  :hi:

Offline HawkG

Within 3 years you have to take the points. After that you can be offered another course.  :hi:

And as I mentioned above, it used to be that each force kept their own data, so you could have a second one in another area provided you hadn’t got points in the meantime. It’s a national database now, though.

Offline dubs

Have you ever actually tried to do 20mph in a 20mph zone.  Fucking ridiculous, but fun if you have some boy racer in a Audi, or BMW behind you  :sarcastic:

Offline bdyno

Have you ever actually tried to do 20mph in a 20mph zone.  Fucking ridiculous, but fun if you have some boy racer in a Audi, or BMW behind you  :sarcastic:
I do 15 when that's the case  :D

Offline Willing Sub

....The course obviously dont work!!! lol

Be careful out there guys!

Cheers

Speedy Terry  :timeout:
You're only allowed to do another one after a previous one after a certain amount of years though (3 or 4 is it?), so there's quite big gaps between you being caught speeding

Offline Bristolboy

I did a course a few years ago, then got speeding the day after on my way to a punt, doing 25 in a 20. :dash:
I managed to keep that quiet, but I did panic a bit when the letter drop on the door mat  :D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 06:33:54 am by Bristolboy »