Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Jane 999  (Read 1123 times)

Offline tomnash1971

Hi,

Has anybody meet sweet Jane before ? She is based in Bristol. Sorry I can't put a link on ( phone problems ) looks very cute though ?

Offline Samsung8

I actually met British Sweet Jane, one of my all-time favourites, but this is not her sadly. This is Busty Mia, who has taken over her profile. I think British Sweet Jane won't be seen again. I kept an eye on her profile since the last time I saw her.

Mia was a weird one.. She's very toothy and not particularly attractive but with a great body...

External Link/Members Only

Offline ciderhead

Mia was a weird one.. She's very toothy and not particularly attractive but with a great body...

External Link/Members Only

Spot on, I saw her years ago, I think she was using the name coco, nice enough girl though

Offline HawkG

Offline Samsung8

Spot on, I saw her years ago, I think she was using the name coco, nice enough girl though

Oh yeah. And gave a good service actually. Bit frantic, but decent. But not for me when there are other better girls around for less money

Offline easyp123

I like her a lot personally. She gets mixed reviews here but definitely worth a try. She has a smoking hot body.