Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Opportunity? FlickFancies  (Read 671 times)

Offline womanlover

Hi.. just looking around the South West area for when I visit this September and noticed the following profile
External Link/Members Only

No feedback on AW and looks like she only recently registered...
If this is a genuine profile then surely some older lady lovers will be snapping her up! I'm very tempted for when I visit..but already have another in mind ... maybe I could see 2 though!

Cotswold knight

Wow she looks great and even has somewhere to hang your coat  :D

Offline Roth

Wow she looks great and even has somewhere to hang your coat  :D

It would drop off IMHO. :)

Offline womanlover

She does doesn't she! - what do the pro's think! Would you say this profile is genuine!? From my limited experience, it is unusual to see an uncensored face pic on a profile! British too! Hope this is the real deal as she is pretty much exactly my type! - As previously mentioned, if i lived closer i would TOFTT, but i'm in Leicestershire, so 3 hour drive down to Bournemouth from here! Roll on September!

Online Cupid Stuntz

Was going to volunteer to investigate today until I saw my favourite Chinese Lady is down in B'mth. Shame Flick doesn't do half hr sessions or I'd have combined the 2 if timing was ok.

Must say Flick is a bit of a Giraffe at 5'9" compared with my 5'6" and I usually go for smaller slimmer Ladies but those boobs n nips are beckoning. Another thing that is a tad offputting is the feedback, or rather lack of and no chance of seeing any either. That's always suspicious in my book.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline womanlover

Yep, if noticed that too which is why my initial reaction was,, hmm fake profile!? Although I don't think she has been a registered member for long,,, also wouldn't surprise me if she turned out not to be British either!! Not that that's a massive problem ,,but i do prefer British women.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 08:30:04 pm by womanlover »

Offline womanlover

Update,,, just went to click on her profile and it's now vanished!