Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swindon Visit  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Noluck

Just been informed that I will be in Swindon next week for two nights.
Any great tips? Young and willing!
I will have a look on AW as well.

Offline localguy1962

Lucious Lilly is a great girl..friendly , obliging

Cotswold knight

Seductive Simone gorgeous and a fantastic pair of tits

Offline Noluck

Thanks guys I will check them out.
I have found a MarlyMagnificint? Any thoughts?

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Thanks guys I will check them out.
I have found a MarlyMagnificint? Any thoughts?

It's this girl:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95415.msg1335397#msg1335397

To my knowledge, she has been ElizabethCourtesan, Miss MM, and Magnificent Marley.  She was a member on here but got banned - I can't remember why, nor can I find the thread.

Read the thread I linked to, look up the other review threads which are linked there, then you should have a decent idea.  Personally I would proceed with caution.

Offline Noluck

Thank you Spunky. Looks like she is doing duo with AvaGrace this week. Just sounds too tempting to miss.
However, I will do some reading.

Offline Noluck

To my knowledge, she has been ElizabethCourtesan, Miss MM, and Magnificent Marley.  She was a member on here but got banned - I can't remember why, nor can I find the thread.

Read the thread I linked to, look up the other review threads which are linked there, then you should have a decent idea.  Personally I would proceed with caution.

Interesting stuff. But makes no sense, she has over 100 positive reviews on AW, and is working with AvaGrace. I do not believe that Ava would work with just anyone.
So, I am going to book MarlyMagnificint, and will report back. Wish me luck.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Interesting stuff. But makes no sense, she has over 100 positive reviews on AW, and is working with AvaGrace. I do not believe that Ava would work with just anyone.
So, I am going to book MarlyMagnificint, and will report back. Wish me luck.

Good luck, and I hope it works out.  I have no axe to grind, just providing information.