Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finally Seeing Angelina  (Read 913 times)

bristolpunter08

External Link/Members Only

Seeing as she's apparently leaving soon I've decided to sample the goods, meet set for later this week.

Wish me luck fellow punters looking forward to this one, and to writing the review  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Seeing as she's apparently leaving soon I've decided to sample the goods, meet set for later this week.

Wish me luck fellow punters looking forward to this one, and to writing the review  :drinks:

Have a good one. :drinks: I'm pretty certain you will.  :yahoo: :dance:

bristolpunter08

Have a good one. :drinks: I'm pretty certain you will.  :yahoo: :dance:

Cheers Roth. Thought I'd better grab myself a punt as her profile says only 5 days left... Seen these types of messages before and just means before a week off on hols but didn't want to risk it  :cool:

Offline Roth

Cheers Roth. Thought I'd better grab myself a punt as her profile says only 5 days left... Seen these types of messages before and just means before a week off on hols but didn't want to risk it  :cool:

Well it seems she said to someone she was retiring this February  :cry: but who
really knows.  :unknown:

vw

Have fun, best be safe you never know with these things !

Offline timstella

You'll have a blast! I saw her last week, and although her plans are subject to change, she said she was going home for a bit this weekend, then back for a couple of weeks to finish. I think she said she would try to get down to Exeter for a few days as well.

Hartman

I wonder if Angelina 'retiring' means we will see Roxy (External Link/Members Only) in Bristol on a more regular basis? They use the same Bristol apartment and used to swap locations quite regularly, not sure why that stopped.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 09:28:41 am by Hartman »

Offline Roth

I wonder if Angelina 'retiring' means we will see Roxy (External Link/Members Only) in Bristol on a more regular basis? They use the same Bristol apartment and used to swap locations quite regularly, not sure why that stopped.

That would be good.  :thumbsup: :)

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes, I have managed to book Angelina for later this week also.  Have been looking to book her for a while but I live in South Wales.  Heard a lot of good reports about her so can't wait.

Offline Roth

Yes, I have managed to book Angelina for later this week also.  Have been looking to book her for a while but I live in South Wales.  Heard a lot of good reports about her so can't wait.

Mrdiamond's gonna be drilling another diamond.   :lol: :lol: She's a great punt.  :yahoo:

vw

Sorry to hear that, sure Angelina will make crossing the bridge bearable on the way home !  :hi:

I hear HNDF are relocating this side of the water to !   :yahoo:

Offline mrdiamond77

Sorry to hear that, sure Angelina will make crossing the bridge bearable on the way home !  :hi:

Ha Ha.  I have to say I have never before been so excited to visit England.  Only kidding. :D

Just got to say that Angelina was everything I had hoped for, probably, no unquestionably my best ever punt.

Offline Roth

Ha Ha.  I have to say I have never before been so excited to visit England.  Only kidding. :D

Just got to say that Angelina was everything I had hoped for, probably, no unquestionably my best ever punt.

Good to hear that MrD although I'm not surprised cos she's a top punt.  :dance: :dance: :rose:
Shame she's leaving.  :( How about putting up a review?  :unknown: