Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Swindon and would like any info on my possibles  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Steady Eddy

I'm visiting Swindon and are considering one of the following.  I'm particularly concerned that the photos are accurate and that the WG at least makes you feel welcome.  I'm allergic to smoke - so non-smoking or at least not noticeable is important.  Looking for a GFE, OWO and CIM would be good too.

These are the ones I've shortlisted.  Any other suggestion welcome.

NatalieBelle31
Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Probably outcall only (unsure about that - what does she need?) Top end price

thesamesammie.j
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Good reviews - but top end price for me

Jesica Sexy
Perfect but suspicious profile - has it been switched/sold on

Amber
An unknown

Busty Claudia
I would like to see more photos but dont do PG's

Livia
No info

Alex
I suspect dated pics and she might be older/bigger now

My appreciation and thanks in advance.

Offline benny1710

Although I haven't visited any of the girls myself, I have had many bad Romanian experiences in Swindon so would avoid any that you have flagged as suspicious.

Sammie J is well reviewed on here and AW and looks like a good punt (although a little out of my price range!), she would be my pick on a Swindon visit at the moment unless there is a decent tourer around.

Offline Urban_G

I can't comment on any of those girls but will be interested in seeing a review about Livia if you decide to see her. Polish girls tend to be good service providers, generally.

Offline SmokeEater

I have seen Nataliebelle and SammieJ and both were very good punts.
Natalie has recently put her prices up from £125 to £140  (don't think Id do her duo at those prices though)
SammieJ should be putting out some xmas deals soon

If you see any of the others then please post a review

cheers   :drinks:

Offline Steady Eddy

Will do.  Only getting a response from Natalie at the moment so things may or may not happen.

Offline Steady Eddy

PS what is her location like and can you give me an idea of where it is in Swindon?  Is parking ok etc?

I'm trying to work out the logistics.

Ta

Offline fredfunkster

I can recommend Seductive Simone. She's I guess mid 40s, pretty, fabulous tits and curvy. She has a nice apartment with parking nearby. £140 for hour was my top end price, but besides giving great titwank, taking a big mouthful of cum and being fucked hard up her very shapely arse, she was lovely to talk to. It really was an hour I don't regret.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Never seen her but this prossie gets a good write up on here -

:rose:

filthyone

I'm allergic to smoke - so non-smoking or at least not noticeable is important.

Livia
No info

Livia had a noticeable smell of smoke as of last week.

Offline SmokeEater

Livia had a noticeable smell of smoke as of last week.

Is Livia worth a visit?

Offline Roth

Another tasty Polish prossie.  :rose:

Offline SmokeEater

Another tasty Polish prossie.  :rose:
Looks very tasty but havn't seen any feedback on here!!

Offline Steady Eddy

Thanks guys, but so far only two responses.  It seems to be a choice between a fairly expensive but assured booking or an unknown somewhere in downtown Swindon.  Experiences have not been so good recently so not keen on taking a chance.  About 50:50 of anything happening at the moment. :unknown:

Also here is the missing link for Seductive Simone

Offline SmokeEater

Natalie has dropped her 1 hr price back to £125  :D  :thumbsup:

Offline Steady Eddy

Yeah - just noticed.  Too late for me though - gone home.

In the end I tried to book her, but she was not available due to unforeseen circumstances :cry:

Now denied - the desire is all the greater!  Unfortunately, not likely to be near Swindon for some time.

Thanks for you help :thumbsup:

Offline Cunning Punt

Never seen her but this prossie gets a good write up on here -

:rose:

She's an acquired taste, as I mentioned in my review. With hindsight, she looked a bit TS.

Offline Cunning Punt

Natalie has dropped her 1 hr price back to £125  :D  :thumbsup:

Dusty phone?

Bristol girls who have built up a following can get away with it, but a new girl putting her price up to £140 at any time in Swindon was optimistic to say the least - and to do so at this time of year was incredibly naïve.

Offline Steady Eddy

HI CP,

TS - now you tell me!!

The main thing for Belle 40 for me was that she is a declared full-on smoker.  I didn't fancy the risk of a possible reaction in her flat.

But thanks for the suggestion.

Offline Cunning Punt

I said she looked a bit TS - didn't think it at the time i saw her, but there's been a lot of debate on here, which has probably just made me cautious.

However, I'm not an expert and she's probably just masculine looking.

Just Some Bloke

HI CP,

TS - now you tell me!!

The main thing for Belle 40 for me was that she is a declared full-on smoker.  I didn't fancy the risk of a possible reaction in her flat.

But thanks for the suggestion.

I've seen Bell maybe six or seven times now, I'm sure she's not TS. She does smoke (I don't think I've yet met a WG who doesn't), but you won't ever notice it in her work room. There's maybe sometimes a trace of it on her breath but she uses mouthwash it's really not an issue.

Since I started punting earlier this year I think I've seen 11 girls in Swindon and whilst some have been younger and prettier,  in terms of service Bell is the best I've seen. I havn't seen any of the girls listed in the OP though so can't offer a comparison.

Offline RobbieLondon

Hi also looking wonder where you go to with your research on these as Swindon is in my stamping ground.

Offline Steady Eddy

I settled on Natalie Bell, but circumstances got in the way and it never happened.  Not been back to Swindon since.