Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent  (Read 1711 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Strikar

A well reviewed girl on here and a favourite of a lot of men going by the reviews. I had to wait a while to see her mainly through having to cancel myself previously. Finally got to see Michelle today and my God was she worth the wait.

I won't go in to full details unless requested as she is so well reviewed. I'll just add the she is a stunning girl, ridiculously hot body. Kissing was excellent from the moment I stepped in the door. Great OWO best I've had,  DT (GFE style not PSE), RO, hands all over each other, Michelle on top looking unreal it's quiet a view and finished with me on top.

Lay back and had a good chat  until time was up, went over time somehow just chatting so def not a clock watcher. Really enjoyed my time with her and will return in the future. thanks men for the previous reviews  :hi:

Offline tantric talents

I take it you saw her on Tuesday then?
Hopefully her air conditioning had been repaired...

Offline Strikar

Yes Tuesday.

No it was still out and they gave her a fan which was a bit better according to Michelle.

Never been in those apartments before so not sure if it's a constant issue there.

It was a bit too hot at times but I like to think that was me  :D

Offline tantric talents

Thanks. Glad you had a good time  :hi: