Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Somlee Massage (Massage only) - Newcastle-under-Lyme  (Read 6577 times)

Offline Compact92

If anyone has reviewed I must not have looked hard enough.
Can’t find no reviews for this girl so I decided to go as I had a free evening. Found the place in. Chesterton London road. The girl is fit. Just like in the picture on the ad. Really tight arse. Slim too. Asked for an hour. Offered a shower but had one before I left home so stripped of to nothing. She laughed and offered me a drink. Came back and started. Towel on so I said I don’t need but she said it’s for safety. She used some sticks and nice oil. Didn’t try touch my cock or nothing. Brilliant massage. Squeezed my arse and asked if I want the prostate massage to which I said no. I will return and ask for h e next time as I think if she sticks fingers up bums I may get lucky. Well worth the 45 for the massage
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 01:59:47 pm by Compact92 »

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Hmmmm. That ad is odd! 'Somlee Massage and Training'
On the Gumtree ad she offers 'Clinical Prostate Massage', but of course,'Not a sexual service'?
You should check out all the pictures on that ad. Maybe the 'Wavestone' device is used in clinical treatment - EEK?
Some nice treatment rooms, one with pc and laptop (Cameras?): What The Actual F? Something to do with training courses? I wonder if they need practice models for the trainees?
And a pic of the masseuse looking HOT. No law against it, but odd in a 'legit' ad???

Also on that ad page, I got another ad for tree surgeon 'Stump Removal' service, so there's plan B. :D

I'll get my coat.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Strange advert got to be at least a handjub on offer.

Offline hawaiifive0

I'm told by a mate that she has just qualified for Prostate massage. He thinks also known as Fon - she does days at Britannia in Manchester.

Offline Compact92

That sounds right as she mentioned work in manchester when I first spoke. The wave thing was in front of me as I got the massage so I guess it was bamboo she used on the back of my legs.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 03:47:55 pm by Compact92 »

Offline PepeMAGA

the bum squeeze suggests not wholly professional

Offline bebop1968

Seen her before Christmas very good massage and I live local text her last week asking about body2body she didn't  know what it was but got back to me after watching with xxx in message was supposed to go today but sods law some twat knocked me off me motorbike so been up hospital  and had to cancel have to try again soon but looks like she is game and she is fit

Online Jonestown

I'm told by a mate that she has just qualified for Prostate massage. He thinks also known as Fon - she does days at Britannia in Manchester.

Now, running courses with prostate massage training, that sounds like a business endeavour I'd like to be involved in, can you imagine the passing out ceremony for successful students ?

Offline Chris1990mcr

If she does outcall massage to a hotel chances are she’s game for shagging.

Offline Schlepperington

Seen her before Christmas very good massage and I live local text her last week asking about body2body she didn't  know what it was but got back to me after watching with xxx in message was supposed to go today but sods law some twat knocked me off me motorbike so been up hospital  and had to cancel have to try again soon but looks like she is game and she is fit

Was there any extras the first massage you had?

Offline andy-s-o-t

HE on first visit - review to follow  :D