Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best massage you’ve ever had?  (Read 9223 times)

Offline Oscar1

Could we find similar like this girl in the West Midland and all over the UK

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Degea

Alice... @Janthip Newcastle Under Lyme...read my review it will tell you why !! :Pshe has unfortunately left Janthip...anyone know her wear abouts?

Online surfman

Any current link for Karen of Worcester please or knowledge if she is working again or not.

Anybody able to pm her mobile number would be appreciated.

Offline Cesc187

Bridget in tettenhall from tiger lillies!
Wors was she was about again but never got her details from anyone!

Sheryl was good too in bham, just of M6 near tyburn road. Small shop and she did the lot but sadly disappeared

Offline temptation

Any current link for Karen of Worcester please or knowledge if she is working again or not.

Anybody able to pm her mobile number would be appreciated.
I think this is her. New ad today. Her last ad was titled memorable, I wasn't sure this was her address though.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 05:26:16 pm by temptation »

Offline Sonofstimpy

Thai woman named Ploy, she had a room in a hairdresser's in Walsall. One of the prettiest Thai ladies I've seen and the last time I saw her (probably 3 years ago) she was ready to meet friends tightest jeans and crop top, obvious enhanced breasts and toned figure . Massage was 1st class.
you felt like you'd been hit with a train the next day but soon felt great, she sorted out a bad back at the time. Sadly also the most legitimate massage I've ever had she made you wear some shorts/pants type things and never hinted of anything more than massage 

Offline Shybloke250

If we are talking legit here then I would have to say Julia at Holistic Oasis in Shrewsbury.  :hi:
+1
Julia gives a top legit massage and it's my go to place when my back is playing up.

Going back a good few years, there used to be a lady called Liz on the outskirts of Telford who could work miracles when my back was bad. Sadly, she packed it in though. She was also legit, and actually had paper pants for you to wear if you 'forgot' to wear any when you went to see her.

Offline githycock12

The best legit massage was from a Thai Serenity in Shrewsbury from a girl about a year ago. I am not sure she is still there now. The best HJ technique has to go to Lamduan Thai Massage - Runcorn although I have had a few good HJ’s in Tawan Thai Massage - Wrexham where I had two girls just before Christmas last year in a hell of a tight room. Blew my load and my mind I was truly smiling haha

Offline slimdude1

I've heard this lady is great: External Link/Members Only

No idea about extras, but massage is meant to be solid.

Offline Pete556

I've had a deep tissue massage only recently from Susan - Henley in Arden. No sexual or erotic (HE) content whatsoever.

I have rotator cuff (rc) issues on one side where pecs and deltoid muscles are inflamed as they are compensating for weak
muscles elsewhere around rc. Shoulder is not working correctly and causing pain when lifting arm in certain positions.

Susan's massage was strong and deep and got right into the affected areas. As good as any I have had from any Physio
and only £45 for the hour instead of £70 from a Physio.

Offline Night king

Physiotherapist can't really massage they are not trained

Online goodolnick

You really ought to go at least one step further with Susan. Her HE is pretty bloody marvellous. She is also one of the nicest SPs around

Offline Pete556

You really ought to go at least one step further with Susan. Her HE is pretty bloody marvellous. She is also one of the nicest SPs around
Oh I have. Was just commenting on the staight massage which I have from time to time without the HE.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 09:34:32 pm by Pete556 »

Offline fredhiggins

Oh I have. Was just commenting on the staight massage which I have from time to time without the HE.
Pervert.