Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Amy not as planned but was great! - Hatfield  (Read 1010 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6850232) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline happypunt269

External Link/Members Only
Hatfield
Punt happened couple of weeks ago..

Fancied a Thai punt.. I like a massage that gets sexy.
Saw her pics and she ticked my boxes.

Text early in the day and arranged to meet later in the day.

Time came, kept waiting a little while outside but finally buzzed in.

Behind the door scenario.

Now I like my ladies thin just like her pics.

Well Amy has, put on a few pounds and she knows it! She was fun and very bubbly and I said that's not you and she said she had put on a few pounds.. Now she not massive but she has a bit of a belly compared to the size 8/10 probably 12..so not massive..

She said laughing it was Christmas and she over indulged...she said she is on a diet and going back to the gym... But understands if I leave.

I thought about it but I needed to cum in a ladies mouth and she offers that so I thought fuck it..

30min £70 + owo and cim £30 = £100

So I grab a quick shower, and I'm back in the room

She takes off her bra and panties and gets me to lie on my belly on a bed. Rooms a good size double bed...

She proceeds to open my legs and position herself between them. Forcing them wider as she moves up to my thighs.
She then puts some massage oil on my back and starts a nice relaxing massage..

She then  rubs her ample breasts all over my back.
She move down to my legs and bum.
She rubs my arse and feels my nuts... Her hand glides over my arse and she touches my hole (which I love) and she sees my response.. So she does it some more, and says you like... I said I did..
So with my arse, raised and she's wanking me she's touching my hole.
I ask her to stick a finger in and she gets a condom over her finger, oils it up and proceeds to finger me.

I'm loving it... I think she puts two fingers in but couldn't be sure..but it felt like it!

Then she tells me to turn over...

She is smiling and she has a very sexy look in her eye.

She leans down and starts to kiss and lick my cock..

She then takes it in her mouth and she's reinserted her fingers in to me.

She sucking and finger fucking my arse with gusto..

I can't last much longer... And cum a weeks worth into her mouth... She keeps sucking and sucking until I am empty..

She then points to the door and to her mouth to I say I need to empty this lot... I  say OK..

She comes back giggling and cleans me up and I then grab another shower.

I ask when is she is back in Hatfield and she's says 2 weeks.

I leave a punt with a huge grin in my face for the first time in a long while!

I can't wait till she's back!