Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Don't be these guys!  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Ipunter

External Link/Members Only

I read up both sides, sometimes it feels the WGs are tough can handle anything. But after reading this you realise they are just normal woman trying to earn a buck

Offline Matium

The guys concerned were suffering from EAS.

There's a lot of threads on here about that and how to avoid it.

Offline CBPaul

So that's the prossie side, where is the punter's side  :unknown:

So the prossie has done a couple of outcalls to the blokes' place over a couple of months and he's a regular. Maybe I need to change my definition of a regular.

Personally if I'm dicked about by a prossie not answering the phone, moving the booking or whatever, I don't try and see her again. Never sought childish retribution or banged on any doors shouting the odds about bad prossies.

As for the one going on about the punter spending 500 quid a week on her becoming controlling, boo hoo sweetheart, happy to take 2 grand a week but  begrudges text messages a dressing up.

Sure EAS develops in some cases but both punter and prossie have got to keep a check on things, no good getting too attached to the income, paying the act and then moaning when you're landed with a love sick punter because it has gone too far.

Prossies experience twats, punters experience scams and apathetic service, all part of punting.

Offline jsparky

Prossies experience twats, punters experience scams and apathetic service, all part of punting.

It happens more in punting, if its any other business or person who mess about the meeting/appointments- there won't be a next chance.

Offline Vivago

I read up both sides, sometimes it feels the WGs are tough can handle anything. But after reading this you realise they are just normal woman trying to earn a buck

It's interesting to get an insight from the other side of the fence. It particularly highlights some of the weirdos that the girls have to deal with.  Opened this thread and it fair grossed me out.

External Link/Members Only

Never heard of a cum guzzling perversion like this before.  Particularly the bit about a guy paying an MP to drink the contents of the days used condoms. Yuck. :vomit:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1