Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prick of the day?  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Steve2

Offline snowbum

I know that being a newbie and despite 15 years experience in the pay for play scene, my view's carry little weight here, but my nomination is...................................................................... Jimmyredcab

For his special welcome and discouraging new members contributions :bomb:

James999

I know that being a newbie and despite 15 years experience in the pay for play scene, my view's carry little weight here, but my nomination is...................................................................... Jimmyredcab

For his special welcome and discouraging new members contributions

What is it with "newbies" do they expect some sort of protection so they can spout bollocks and no one must say anything because they "are new", fucking grow a pair, and before you whinge that I'm protecting Jimmy if you check you will see I called him stupid earlier today.

This is a punting forum not a knitting forum  :thumbsdown:

Offline iPad3

What is it with "newbies" do they expect some sort of protection so they can spout bollocks and no one must say anything because they "are new", fucking grow a pair, and before you whinge that I'm protecting Jimmy if you check you will see I called him stupid earlier today.

To right james doesn't he realise you need over 8000 posts to qualify for the spouting bollucks and generally mouthing utter nonsense qualification to his membership!!!!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I know that being a newbie.

You are no newbie to forums, quite possibly a previously banned member.    :rolleyes:

Offline StevenS

It may as well be for you