Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best city in UK to punt.  (Read 3803 times)

Offline sanjman

If you were looking to spend c£300 on multiple punts over the course of one weekend, which city in the UK would you consider the best to base yourself to get maximum value for money?

Independents, parlours and parties all considered. Half hour to one hour sessions, don't want to blow budget the in one go!

I am familiar with what's available around the Midlands (Leicester, Birmingham, Notts etc) but less so around London or up North (Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield).

So which city would you choose and whose the best provider in that city?

Offline RedKettle

go to sheffield - have a look for a decent punt - still have £300 in your pocket!!  :D

Offline sanjman

A recent thread on this topic ...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102591.0

Thanks, didn't see that first time round. Seems half the contributors on that thread got banned! Not a good omen!

Anyway, answer to my question seems to be London or Manchester. I will probably lean towards Manchester.

Tierney

Manchester is the destination.

If £300 is the budget then it's £40 for a 30 minutes at Sheridans in Salford for a warm-up - not the best looking girls but worth visiting for the chance to have a chat with the owner/receptionist Nicola - she certainly knows what punters want.

£100 on a 30 minute two girl at Sandys - two branches to choose from with six or seven girls on at each branch.

£160 on a 1 hour incall with a girl from Manchester Elite.

Sheridans opens from 10am. Sandys is open until around 6pm and Manchester Elite girls work until the early hours of the morning - so all in all a very decent way to spend a day.

Online threechilliman

Manchester is the destination.

If £300 is the budget then it's £40 for a 30 minutes at Sheridans in Salford for a warm-up - not the best looking girls but worth visiting for the chance to have a chat with the owner/receptionist Nicola - she certainly knows what punters want.

£100 on a 30 minute two girl at Sandys - two branches to choose from with six or seven girls on at each branch.

£160 on a 1 hour incall with a girl from Manchester Elite.

Sheridans opens from 10am. Sandys is open until around 6pm and Manchester Elite girls work until the early hours of the morning - so all in all a very decent way to spend a day.

£80 for a three girl 30min at Sheridans, £120 for an hour with an Indy and £100 for a 30min two girl at Sandy's.

How's that?

tcm

Offline cueball

I Can't say for all the country but oop north it's between Manchester and leeds. Manchester wins in my book but Leeds does have a good choice at the right money.

Leeds is better than its neighbour Bradford and Manchester trumps Liverpool imo.

Newcastle seems a good city for punting too

Tierney

£80 for a three girl 30min at Sheridans, £120 for an hour with an Indy and £100 for a 30min two girl at Sandy's.

How's that?

tcm

Good call but would have to be the right day at Sheridans as they often seem to have one girl on the rota who I wouldn't want to punt with.

But anyone who can handle all that in one day is on something :P

Offline sanjman

Great advice everyone, thanks for the tips.

I have Friday evening to Sunday afternoon in which to spend the £300 so I can spread it out a little!  Plenty of time to catch a movie or two in between punts.

davidmatthewsII

Best city in the UK? that has to go to Manchester. Its mecca for the hottest whores. Thats right, I said the name of the wholly place in the same sentence as whores. What of it????

SUMO61

Manchester nailed on..

Sandys, great indies, reasonable prices,mainly white British hotties...

davidmatthewsII

Manchester nailed on..

Sandys, great indies, reasonable prices,mainly white British hotties...

Can I get an Ayh-MEN?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I can tell you that you do NOT want to go to Mid Anglia;(

PaintingMan

I can safely say I've visited just about every city in the land and although I have some favourite ladies in many of them Manchester stands out for me just due to its variety and quality.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

London has the most choice and most WGs per square mile but you certainly pay for the privilege.

I need to start drumming up some business in Manchester.   :thumbsup:

Offline samsung1

Does anyone have any info on Sandys agency? website/ link etc...

Offline Daffodil

London for me. The choice is immense and there are definitely bargains to be found. Lucky I don't live there, I'd be broke.

Offline char45

I think it comes down to the parlours being much better in Manchester and the range of indies being much better in London. Challenge with London is the good value indies are often zone 2+ so if you don't know it well you could spend a lot of time travelling to run down estates; whereas Sandys for example is a 15 minute cab ride from Piccadilly on a good day

Offline Ramone78

Well its certainly not Derby ...

Estoril

For those that have been to both - How does Sandys compare with HOD?

Offline char45

Sandy has more girls, I found it slightly more rushed but OK.

phannymuncha

for another 100 pound you can get 14 hours or overnight for 400 in most cases across the uk
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 09:03:01 pm by phannymuncha »

Offline Big Poppa

Manchester for British girls, London Overall for variety

Offline dickhon

Manchester every time. After fifteen years punting in leeds notts hull york sheff  bradford etc manchester delivered hardly any disapointments. Truly. All other cities very up n down

Offline timmy1

Best city in the UK? that has to go to Manchester. Its mecca for the hottest whores. Thats right, I said the name of the wholly place in the same sentence as whores. What of it????

this, live in Glasgow but visit often to see specific girls, more variety and usually abit cheaper than up here, alot more indy english girls :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Sounds like I need to book a weekend in Manchester.  As for me I tend to punt in Cardiff and Bristol.  I find Bristol the better of the two as there is more choice and some great girls there.