Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Slut - Whitley  (Read 4516 times)

KenniLingus

TOFTT

Charlotte is relatively new to this and young, but nevertheless has a confident approach and isn't easily shocked. She is open to new ideas and is happy to experiment. I am surprised this is her first review.

As many of you know, I like to experiment and play. We did a little session in the bedroom followed by a little kink (including Shibari) in the living room / dining area (there are some chilling attachments here), then back to the bedroom for a little more play and a chat. Charlotte gives the most wonderful sloppy BJ!

I will confess that I made her cry - I had her in cuffs - hands above her head attached to nipple clamps via the ceiling. I also had a peg line attached to her and she was hooded. I ripped the peg line when she wasn't expecting it. Now this is painful, but the you're not expecting it this is truly excruciating! She handled it well , although I did feel that I probably overstepped the mark at this point. Nevertheless we laughed about it later.

I feel that Charlotte will do well in this profession. She is confident and happy to experiment - even with a dirty old man like me! I will be back!

External Link/Members Only

montymole

Good review although sounds like it was quite rough for a first meeting, she looks beautiful and is part of the Hampshire Whoring.

Haven't punted for a long while but always fancied WhiskyV although Hampshire Whoring have quite a few nice and new girls, I think there was one recently called Cherry ... wow!

As has been mentioned on here plenty of times it's the attitude that counts and it sounds like this girl has it.

KenniLingus

Yes, in hindsight a bit rough for a first meeting, although it was the shock - if there had not been the blindfold she could have prepared for the pain. I think Whiskey is a little more seasoned for that kind of treatment. I would like to see Whiskey at some point.

btw I saw Cherry last year, she is lovely too. ;)

Offline boredtryst

what was cherry like, she looks bit of a minx

KenniLingus

Cherry is delightfully sub.

She, for her age is very experienced too.

From what Charlotte said Whisky can take a lot of serious punishment and really gets off on it.

Offline Natwest

Cherry is delightfully sub.

She, for her age is very experienced too.

From what Charlotte said Whisky can take a lot of serious punishment and really gets off on it.

Do you have a link for Cherry? Have been in touch with Whisky and yes she does seem to be game for a good bit of punishment.

Pinwheel

A link to Whiskey V would be useful

KenniLingus

If you follow the link from Charlottes page to the parties Whiskeys page is linked form there.

I hope this helps.

theGOAT

Charlotte is relatively new to this and young...

I will confess that I made her cry ....

I ripped the peg line when she wasn't expecting it. Now this is painful, but the you're not expecting it this is truly excruciating!

I probably overstepped the mark at this point....

Thanks for writing reviews KL but I must say I for one don't like them.

You seem to enjoy inflicting "excruciating pain".  You seem to like getting high on poppers when a girl's safety is in your hands.

It sounds more like abuse that consent to me.  I think you could be dangerous and need to get a grip before you harm someone.

Sorry.

Offline trebor1956

Thanks for writing reviews KL but I must say I for one don't like them.

You seem to enjoy inflicting "excruciating pain".  You seem to like getting high on poppers when a girl's safety is in your hands.

It sounds more like abuse that consent to me.  I think you could be dangerous and need to get a grip before you harm someone.

Sorry.

I must say that I agree. The reviews are ok but KL needs to realise how dangerous his behaviour is. It would be a great pity if his behaviour were to deprive the rest of us of someone like Charlotte (who is obviously a credit to her chosen profession) but who may decide to retire rather than suffer at the hands of sombody like KL.

KenniLingus

I take you points gents, but rest assured the safety of all is contently at the forefront of my mind.

I never am high on poppers while tying up or suspension. The last thing I want is to inflict injury. The peg line does cause intense pain, but it is very transient and in this case was more of a shock as she wasn't expecting it. When blindfolded all the other senses are heightened and enhanced.

This statement is just clarification rather than entering into a heated debate. I like the rest of you just want to have fun. Its just that we get our kicks in different ways.

Also the poppers will of course stop soon as they are being banned as of the beginning of April.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I think the girl is a bit crazy for publishing your field report where u mention the making her cry

gaurenteed to attract boundery pushers now  :thumbsdown:

and kenny your a wonderful guy but Please calm down on the poppers reading the other field reports the passing out stuff etc is not healthy , anyway lesson over , as you were...
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

KenniLingus

Thanks Rebecca. Looking forward to meeting with you next time I make it to your neck of the woods. I'm sure you can help me calm down! ;)

KenniLingus

Also - obviously the fun with poppers will end soon as the government will be banning them as of April. Another well thought through policy.

Offline purple_t

Going to book Charlotte as soon as she has an incall venue to work from again (her profile says next week) She is right at the top of my hotlist