Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Olympia area  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Billy Buxton

Hi

I will be in London on the 22nd Oct attending a trade show at Olympia can anyone recommend a WG in the area?

Regards

Billy

Offline Bond

I strongly recommend Laryssa.

External Link/Members Only

I've seen her three times and I'm looking forward to see her again next time I'm in London. I believe she has some reviews here.

Offline Packer

I've seen her a couple of times and also had a great time. Both times she was £120 for the hour, but now she's £150.  Now if she did CIM I would contemplate going back for a third time, but she doesn't. Still very good though and definitely recommended if that price is good for you.

Offline anyfucker

I strongly recommend Laryssa.

I've seen her three times and I'm looking forward to see her again next time I'm in London. I believe she has some reviews here.
I've seen her twice (?) and had a good time, I'm pretty vanilla so take a good look at her likes.
Most of the photos are taken in her house.
She's about five minutes walk from Olympia.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:32:01 am by anyfucker »

west8

If you're feeling flush and want a supermodel with the attitude of a saint, this is as good as it gets:

She's literally next door to Kensington Olympia. Seen her dozens and dozens of times over the years. Like my other current Polish favorite Maggie, she has a heart of gold and is all 'about you'.

Offline iPad3

If you're feeling flush and want a supermodel with the attitude of a saint, this is as good as it gets:

She's literally next door to Kensington Olympia. Seen her dozens and dozens of times over the years. Like my other current Polish favorite Maggie, she has a heart of gold and is all 'about you'.

Fuck me she's hot!!!

She's straight on the list!!!

Mark Andrews

Hi

I will be in London on the 22nd Oct attending a trade show at Olympia can anyone recommend a WG in the area?

Regards

Billy

I know time is closing in but however - here are a couple I do recommend myself:

or