Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tilly4u  (Read 1481 times)

dogma90

Hi guy,

Anyone seen Tilly4u - whats she like in the flesh?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Hi guy,

Which one as there are loads of us on here  :unknown:

Welcome

dogma90

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 09:53:43 pm by dogma90 »

Offline mattylondon

Hi guy,

Why would you even consider pay that much for a Pole? They're two a penny in the UK, especially London?  :unknown:

dogma90

Fair point but got the feeling she could worth a go if she looks as some of her pics.. (some have gone recently admittedly).. but still looks decent. Be really interested to hear if anyone's actually sampled!

Offline mattylondon

Fair point but got the feeling she could worth a go if she looks as some of her pics.. (some have gone recently admittedly).. but still looks decent. Be really interested to hear if anyone's actually sampled!
Fair enough. If you really like the look of somebody in particular, it's your money after all and your choice.  ;)

I just feel that there are plenty of other Polish options out there, which are superior, qualitative wise and will cost you far less. Not sure that many on here would've punted her at those rates with the variety of options around but you never know!

James999

You wouldn't want to cop a left hander off "her" would you, even after photoshop her hands look like bunches of bannanas  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline mattylondon

You wouldn't want to cop a left hander off "her" would you, even after photoshop her hands look like bunches of bannanas  :scare:

External Link/Members Only
I didn't notice the rather large hands!  :D

All the better to hold more of that cash, for her overcharged rates!  :D

dogma90

Yeah, dodgy photoshopping, banana hands and price aside.. Any actual info? Think she could be worth it - just after some details, someone must have had a go and reviews are sound. Someone?

Offline akauya

Yeah, dodgy photoshopping, banana hands and price aside.. Any actual info? Think she could be worth it - just after some details, someone must have had a go and reviews are sound. Someone?

Looks like no one has seen her yet dogma90, ideal situation for you to TOFTT? Bit pricey for me but I'm sure other members will be grateful if you do see her and do a review.

Welcome to UKP by the way.