Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Alexandra - Old Street  (Read 1040 times)

thepolskabanger

Girl : High Class Alexandra
Nationality : Polish
Cost   £100
Time : 1hour
Location :  Old street - 5 minutes from the station - One of the better locations, not that god forgotten tower block !!

Link : External Link/Members Only

Travel - Parking restrictions : didnt drive took the train to old street much easier.

The Punt : Easy enough to arrange. Sent a message the day before as i knew id be in the area, and made a booking online. Had a few requests which she said were fine, but ill keep those private.  Arrived at 1230pm in the afternoon . Fit for purpose accommodation , nothing great but fine.
Texted when i was outside she gave the flat number. I walked in for the obligatory girl behind the door moment.  Gosh you never know what your gonna get after the door closes and they step out.
This was decent surprise . Alex is friendly. dirty blond, blue eyes, maybe 29-32 ( no chance she is 26 as stated)  . She polish, decent understanding, very happy and friendly girl. I detected smokers breath but nothing too bad. She has a nice big smile and warmth to her which i often lack in punts . Lookswise id say solid 6 to maybe 7 . Body - sturdy shes got a kid so her tits are saggy but nice. No stretch marks though .  I liked how soft they were. She has a polish bf , no idea how they let them do this shit.

She took my request and instruction well. Happy to oblige. We hugged kissed, she talked dirty at my request  during which was great fun .Started with covered BJ. Which i did ask for. She prefer covered. Sucked me til i was hard, decent polish technique.  2 position switches then a pop via an HJ as i rarely pop inside unless they are supertight But she was nice.
Round 2 was just an HJ as i took time to restart and get hard, and we were talking. She challenged me to cum via HJ a second time . I gladly obliged. I cant pop 2 times in an hour via shagging in punts, so often try the second with an HJ that i like to finish on a body part myself. But i just glad she offered round 2 and expected it. Im so pissed at WG that dont offer round 2 . Cleaned up , shower and out

She shares a flat with 2 other girls lydia and someone else.

Overall good value for money , a decent back up or if you just want a bit of warmth after a few bad ones. Shes not stunning, but a nice girl , and most importantly i didnt feel bad after the punt. Felt pretty good, emptied, satisfied feeling like that was decent value.

Peace x

Offline Sinz

So are you the husband or the pimp, or both ?

You have been writing negative crap comments under almost all the polish WGs in the same area and all of a sudden you decide to write a review for this Polish WG ? Something is not right here

You have not bothered to reply to the comments punters have asked on your frivolous comments posted on other threads either.

I would advice punters to take this review with a bucket load of salt.

I am pretty certain this is long awaited touting attempt.

holland

So are you the husband or the pimp, or both ?

You have been writing negative crap comments under almost all the polish WGs in the same area and all of a sudden you decide to write a review for this Polish WG ? Something is not right here

You have not bothered to reply to the comments punters have asked on your frivolous comments posted on other threads either.

I would advice punters to take this review with a bucket load of salt.

I am pretty certain this is long awaited touting attempt.

Thanks Sinz. Well spotted.
She is off my hotlist :thumbsdown:

Offline Sinz

She had been on my radar for punting, but this touting attempt has put her right at the bottom of the list.