Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watching wife fuck other men  (Read 10660 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

The sad twat s upset that you've outed him for the troll he / she clearly is and has reported you  :sarcastic:

Clearly as he's just reported me again.

Smilingsparrow

Sure did...she wasn't the prettiest lady in the world but had a fairly healthy interest in sex...including telling me stories of her masterbation antics....inc in the car, at work and whilst chatting on ICQ.
[/quote

Sounds great!

Offline mh

Clearly as he's just reported me again.

What a complete and utter plonker. Oh no, what have I done? Now he might report me! :cry:

Offline mrfishyfoo

What a complete and utter plonker. Oh no, what have I done? Now he might report me! :cry:

Trolling twat more like.  :dash: :dash:

Oh no, what have I done? Now he might report me! :cry:

Let him and then The Boss  :hi: :hi: will hopefully put a stop to his trolling.

Smilingsparrow

I made a comment earlier and fishyfoo has been trolling ever since! Not the other way around!

James999

I made a comment earlier and fishyfoo has been trolling ever since! Not the other way around!

You're the one that's trolling you prat, and such pathetic reports to admin, seriously grow up  :music:

Offline itk

Seems likely she'd get wet and come.  :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: but would Sparrow be there watching?

Offline mrfishyfoo

You're the one that's trolling you prat, and such pathetic reports to admin, seriously grow up  :music:

That's the thing about trolls....they don't see it as trolling do they ??  :dash: :dash: :dash:

figleaf

Not sure why he is trolling.  I wouldnt mind watching my girlfriend get a good rodgering  :P

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not sure why he is trolling.

Calling me out on my reviews and saying they are embellished and untrue.  :dash: :dash:

Then backtracking when he can't produce the evidence to back up the bollocks that his keyboard is spewing out.

Fucking troll.

Jas1975

Not sure why he is trolling.  I wouldnt mind watching my girlfriend get a good rodgering  :P

Well, pic and location and I am sure you'll get offers.........

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well, pic and location and I am sure you'll get offers.........

Oooh can I come as well so that I can write an embellished and untrue account of what happened ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

taplow

I don't quite understand the trolling allegations on the thread - maybe there's a bit of history I'm not aware of.  Anyway it was always a fantasy of mine that I could see my ex-wife or in fact a girlfriend be fucked by another man.  It never happened but it certainly excited the ones I shared it with.  I think women can live with fantatsy without acting it out.       

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....maybe there's a bit of history I'm not aware of.....

No history whatsoever, that I can think of, until Littlebirdy decided to start posting on one of my reviews earlier today that it was untrue and embellished.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=148005.msg1641888#msg1641888

FWIW I'd never even noticed him on the forum, as he's contributed fuck all in nearly 12 months of membership, until today when he started questioning the validity of my reviews.

EDIT:

Actually I have noticed him before when he trolled the now departed SteveDave on a review a while back and reported him for being "condescending".  :dash: :dash: :dash:

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 07:39:59 pm by mrfishyfoo »

taplow

Okay yeah Mr fishyfoo.  I was just going on what was written on the thread here and couldn't see any trolling there.  But the review thread you linked is a bit different.  I know that in Parliament you're allowed to say anything except to call someone a  liar.  I think the same principles should apply here as with those degenerates.  We can disagree by all means but it all falls apart if you say people are making it up.  He wasn't there, but you were. 
Anyway my ex-wife and long term girlfriend I remember enjoyed the idea when I told them I'd like to watch them having it off with someone else, but I don't think they would have gone through with it - not with me gawping at them.  I wonder, would I really have been happy if they actually did it?   

Offline mrfishyfoo

Okay yeah Mr fishyfoo.  I was just going on what was written on the thread here and couldn't see any trolling there.  But the review thread you linked is a bit different.  I know that in Parliament you're allowed to say anything except to call someone a  liar.  I think the same principles should apply here as with those degenerates.  We can disagree by all means but it all falls apart if you say people are making it up.  He wasn't there, but you were. 

EXACTLY !!!!! He can call me a cunt, he can call me a twat and a wanker BUT as soon as he calls me a liar then the whole integrity of the review process is brought into question.

I make a huge effort to accurately describe EVERYTHING in my punts as an aide memoir to any that follow me.

How dare that cunt bring into question a key foundation stone that this site is built on......namely if we as punters cannot be truthful with each other then what's the point ??

taplow

EXACTLY !!!!! He can call me a cunt, he can call me a twat and a wanker BUT as soon as he calls me a liar then the whole integrity of the review process is brought into question.

I make a huge effort to accurately describe EVERYTHING in my punts as an aide memoir to any that follow me.

How dare that cunt bring into question a key foundation stone that this site is built on......namely if we as punters cannot be truthful with each other then what's the point ??

A cunt, a twat and a wanker?  It's amazing you hold down 3 jobs at once. But no seriously, unless he was in the wardrobe he shouldn't be doubting what you were saying. 

Offline mrfishyfoo

But no seriously, unless he was in the wardrobe he shouldn't be doubting what you were saying.

Indeed only the podge has that right.

Offline petergriffin

Anyway. Back on subject. I've worked with 2 guys over the years that have enjoyed watching their wives being fucked by someone else

The first one used to invite younger lads from work round to his house to give her a portion. The funniest story was when one of the young bucks was pumping away balls deep into his Mrs while the hubby was sat in the corner masterbating and flicking peanuts at the young lads arse telling him to make her scream
He must have had a dozen lads from work round over the years

The other guy used to put adverts in the lonely hearts pages of local newspapers asking for young black guys to screw his wife
He then used to bung them a few quid if they would let him film it. He told me he had over 20 VHS tapes full of his wife being banged by black guys.
He was adamant its what kept his marriage together

Not seen either guy in a while but as far as I know both are still married

Online scutty brown

Oooh can I come as well so that I can write an embellished and untrue account of what happened ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Is your name Tarzan?

Offline Citybased

Yeah, my ex other half used to want black cock but never had it as far as I know, probadly has now, we have been separated 5 years...the hottest things I can remember when we in a swingers club was her holding and stroking a massive white cock which was sticking through a gloryhole mock up wall, no idea who the owner was which was a god send from my perspective but I can still see that image of her cradling it in her palm and wrist.

Offline Ozy84

Forgive me guys but what would you say is the fascination with wanting to get screwed by a black cock?

Offline Citybased

Forgive me guys but what would you say is the fascination with wanting to get screwed by a black cock?

The perceived size thing, the altheltic builds, the colour contrast.....

Offline petergriffin

The perceived size thing, the altheltic builds, the colour contrast.....

Yet there are plenty of WG's that openly state no black cock

Online scutty brown

Yet there are plenty of WG's that openly state no black cock

they're the ones who have actually tried it, not just fantasied about it.
Once tried, never forgotten, not wanted again

Offline mh

So the dumb as shite OP created another profile to troll with (clear by the new account name) and got both accounts banned, well, obviously. Not sure if he would have been banned anyway but he guaranteed it.

mediumjoe

Oh Mr FF,  after all that he actually did like you, his other alter ego was Mrfiishyfook.
 Cheeky twat.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh Mr FF,  after all that he actually did like you, his other alter ego was Mrfiishyfook.
 Cheeky twat.

Fucking dickhead is what he was. Hiding behind his keyboard playing the big man.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline travellingwilly

I liked the idea of watching my now ex wife with other guys, this started when I discovered that she liked early doors chat rooms (ICQ) and had developed a few male friends, I used to see the chat history and it was getting more horny so I encouraged her as long as I could see the results this moved onto to webcam chats and over the years I have watched her show herself to few blokes who have not known I was in the room...I found it very horny as did my wife.
We explored a local swingers club and became friends with a few other couples which resulted in some fun in the club but our limit was no penetration from either of us with anyone else but we had lots of wanking/sucking and licking fun.
If she went out with the girls she would tell me stories of blokes who would try it on with her when she got home including a young lad who when dancing close with her got an erection, she told me she gave him a handjob in he car park but no more...We fucked eachother silly whilst talking about that...I also came home once just as a furniture delivery man was leaving, his quick exit made me suspicious and after probing my wife it transpired that he had come on to her and with her encouragement was fondling her breasts over her clothes as I came up the path, she rubbed him through his trousers apparently...she said nothing else had happened but to this day I am not sure.
Anyway years later we are no more...long story...but I confess I got off on her antics as long as I was told about them or witnessed them.

Nice! I like a threesome with the wife now and then, we don't do it often but always good fun when we do.
Says she won't fuck another guy but she certainly plays and sucks them. Going through a wee dry patch at the moment so that's why I've logged back in here.

Offline Citybased

Nice! I like a threesome with the wife now and then, we don't do it often but always good fun when we do.
Says she won't fuck another guy but she certainly plays and sucks them. Going through a wee dry patch at the moment so that's why I've logged back in here.

Where do you find your males?

mrpeterman

Used to fuck a whore in Tipton Elle was her name, blonde big tits British, her hubby would like to drink a bud whilst watching her get fucked, I gave her a huge facial which she wouldn't allow him to do, whilst drinking his beer, classic

She used to give discounts if he could watch,

Offline Citybased

Used to fuck a whore in Tipton Elle was her name, blonde big tits British, her hubby would like to drink a bud whilst watching her get fucked, I gave her a huge facial which she wouldn't allow him to do, whilst drinking his beer, classic

She used to give discounts if he could watch,

I was playing around with a women at work who says her hubby wanted to watch and join in but never got round to it as I though he her fellow was a bit of a cock and didn't feel comfortable when he was around...so I was content just getting blowjobs off her during work time without his knowledge...never did go the whole way which
I know regret.

Offline travellingwilly

Where do you find your males?

Fabswingers mate. Only when she's really in the mood though and the kids are out :D

Offline Citybased

Fabswingers mate. Only when she's really in the mood though and the kids are out :D

Who chose the other man, you, her or both? I have met a few couples off fab and it's mainly the lady that does the comms...

Online cmspunk

Im on Fab...met loads of couples on there...

Shynuthorny69

I used to be on fabs, three of the couples I met split up in the year I was a member, it seems the lifestyle isn't for everybody, had some amazing experiences though, I will also say that barebacking was rife amongst the EA community..

Offline Citybased

I used to be on fabs, three of the couples I met split up in the year I was a member, it seems the lifestyle isn't for everybody, had some amazing experiences though, I will also say that barebacking was rife amongst the EA community..

Barebacking seemed to get more rife the older people were I found.

Offline midland man

Nothing better for me she always films them for me to view later

Shynuthorny69

I met a large age range of people, there was an infamous house party locally where everyone ended up with herpes... Think some of the participants later changed their barebacking ways, but some people on there specify bareback only (they will however only meet tested people) for group fun...

Shynuthorny69

Nothing better for me she always films them for me to view later

I used to see a local couple from AW a few years back during an exploratory stint... He loved seeing guys touching his wife while we all had tea and a chat, he'd then leave the room until called back in after the fun... Apparently he loved hearing about her sessions in the evening during their own sexual antics, another couple I met on fabs, the husband never joined in, he would remain fully Clothed and take pictures / video recordings whilst we gang banged his missus, another guy loved to see random guys cum in his missus then he'd jump straight in after and last all of about 5 seconds... Apparently he loved sloppy seconds in his wife... (I walked away from these guys... The very definition of dangerous I think) its scary that these guys do what they do

Offline Citybased

I used to see a local couple from AW a few years back during an exploratory stint... He loved seeing guys touching his wife while we all had tea and a chat, he'd then leave the room until called back in after the fun... Apparently he loved hearing about her sessions in the evening during their own sexual antics, another couple I met on fabs, the husband never joined in, he would remain fully Clothed and take pictures / video recordings whilst we gang banged his missus, another guy loved to see random guys cum in his missus then he'd jump straight in after and last all of about 5 seconds... Apparently he loved sloppy seconds in his wife... (I walked away from these guys... The very definition of dangerous I think) its scary that these guys do what they do

One couple I met wanted me to take the lead and touch and instruct his wife whilst she stood in front of her hubby who eventually got his cock out and just wanked as I pounded into her bent over their dining table, I never even got her fully naked, blouse open bra pushed up and skirt up round waist and knickers around her ankles...didn't take me long to cum tbh, I was only in there company for about 20 mins. I guess when I left he had her finish him off, I didn't get a repeat invite sadly lol

Shynuthorny69

I met alsorts on there, to be honest I'll probably rejoin soon as had lots of luck (considered a rarity for a single guy) loved hitting the clubs too

Offline Citybased

I met alsorts on there, to be honest I'll probably rejoin soon as had lots of luck (considered a rarity for a single guy) loved hitting the clubs too
I was a bit addicted to it to be honest and as a self help cure I deleted my profile which I now regret as I had over 14 verifications..I met a few ladies who were generally were a little older and larger than I would punt with but had some great sex for free, I also met couples too which was a nice side line to one on one fun.

steviex00

I just had a thought (it doesn't happen very often, so bear with me)

If I persuade my wife to get fucked by other guys, does this give me a free pass to go out and fuck a girl I actually fancy?

Offline mh

If I persuade my wife to get fucked by other guys, does this give me a free pass to go out and fuck a girl I actually fancy?

Are you using ... "logic"? In respect of what your wife might think about something? How long have you been married?

Offline shagmore

Fuck, I would have to get married again for that - not a chance.
  :)

steviex00

Are you using ... "logic"? In respect of what your wife might think about something? How long have you been married?

Good point. Damn, folied again!

Shynuthorny69

Met a couple on Fabs, he loved watching people filling his wife in, used to set up a camcorder on a tripod and take pics at the same time, fully clothed and all, some guys are just small and like seeing the missus playing with a big guy, whilst some suffer from Ed or prem ejaculation, I've met many couples on there... Taking a break as a couple of women got too attached, I even became known as the "boyfriend" by one woman's hubby we used to go out on the town book a room and spend the night shagging then I'd drop her back to him in the morning... Surreal is the term I believe..

Offline Citybased

Met a couple on Fabs, he loved watching people filling his wife in, used to set up a camcorder on a tripod and take pics at the same time, fully clothed and all, some guys are just small and like seeing the missus playing with a big guy, whilst some suffer from Ed or prem ejaculation, I've met many couples on there... Taking a break as a couple of women got too attached, I even became known as the "boyfriend" by one woman's hubby we used to go out on the town book a room and spend the night shagging then I'd drop her back to him in the morning... Surreal is the term I believe..

Fantastic  fun....it's a lovely feeling fucking with a blokes lady with the full knowledge and agreement of the man...I remember after one such session the bloke taking me for a pint as a thank you...surreal indeed...I think he got off on me telling him our lovely his misses was.